Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT Resurrection Tome for Siege Engineer items
Personally went through the trouble of crafting this beauty a long time ago, of course finished it when I was intoxicated as fuck.
However I seem to enjoy using Siege Engineer items way more then I enjoy bringing in my Resurrection Tome.
Therefor I am interested in trading my Resurrection Tome for some Siege Engineer items, in particular a Wall Barricade, Short Heavy Barricade, (Heavy) Platform, Big Ammo Crate. I'll tell you in advance that I am not interested in a Explosive Barrel, unless you offer two Explosive Barrels or a Explosive Barrel and some other Siege Engineer items. Let's work a deal out. You may sent me a private message on the forum or on steam, or you could just post in this thread. Looking forward to see your offers.

ps. yes this is still a serious trade request. I just like the random chit chat on my threads. Thanks.
Does a Siege Helmet count?
(27-03-2017, 06:47 PM)Winter Wrote: Does a Siege Helmet count?

and what about siege crossbow?
(27-03-2017, 06:47 PM)Winter Wrote: Does a Siege Helmet count?

If you make it usable by Siege Engineer, sure. Would be cool to a specific outfit for the Siege Engineer like a sappeur and of course a Surgeons outfit for the medic. Allows me to drain more cash in useless items.
So add the leather apron from native?
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(27-03-2017, 07:48 PM)Looter Wrote: So add the leather apron from native?

I like where this is going.

On a side note: I think my commitment to NordInvasion has not gone unnoticed. I hereby request to be rewarded with a repair hammer. Once received, Kekovic will repair many and many barricades.
Not until Terath forges the golden falchion he promised when I became useful. I'm useful, right, right???
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(27-03-2017, 07:51 PM)Looter Wrote: Not until Terath forges the golden falchion he promised when I became useful. I'm useful, right, right???

What about the golden crossbow?
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee