Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Strategy: Offshore (v0.4.7)
Hey all,

I thought I would get this map strategy up as quick as possible so people start adapting it early instead of using other ones. For those that don't know this is the latest winner of the scene contest, it was made by Displeased Peasant. This strategy applies with 10+ players.

The strategy posted below has both been successful by VLKA and on a public server with some guidance. The result was an Odin kill both times.

Picture should be pretty self-explanatory. Couple of notes, as long as everyone stays within the yellow lines, the heavy cades on the side will remain intact, two stacked on top of each will do the job. The green line represents three shielders. The one heavy cade just behind the wall on the right is not needed, but will provide much better cover for a placed barrel or a medic holding 12 medic boxes. The red lines represent three deployable shields and two on the far right, which provide excellent cover for ranged attackers to peek in and out of.

That's it. Until this map potentially gets changed, this is a very fast (The throwing enemies will throw their weapons at the shield wall quite quickly, and the archers get picked off by friendly ranged) and effective method to do this map.

Awesome.
(18-12-2012, 04:40 PM)Barristan link Wrote: Awesome.
Indeed!
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
Some guidance = horse cade Big Grin
[img2]https://i.imgur.com/xGXc3.jpg[/img2]
Emphasis on using medic boxes. During that run medic was using surgeon kits, which resulted in some enemies going around the other side. No enemies got stuck, and wave 18 was done by huddling in a corner until they got to the green line, making archers behind them stop shooting temporarily
This looks like a great spot, Ragnash. There was another spot that seemed appealing for a group of around 4 to 5 players by the shore at bot spawn (in the small hut).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
UK killed prince easily there!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(18-12-2012, 10:07 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: This looks like a great spot, Ragnash. There was another spot that seemed appealing for a group of around 4 to 5 players by the shore at bot spawn (in the small hut).
Bot spawn is glitched and should be fixed by Hande already (bots couldn't actually get in the shed)
(18-12-2012, 05:02 PM)ughgh link Wrote: Some guidance = horse cade Big Grin
[img2]https://i.imgur.com/xGXc3.jpg[/img2]
Emphasis on using medic boxes. During that run medic was using surgeon kits, which resulted in some enemies going around the other side. No enemies got stuck, and wave 18 was done by huddling in a corner until they got to the green line, making archers behind them stop shooting temporarily

Nah, I meant once people knew where to set up, we managed to do it pretty easily on just a public server. But yes, the Banksicade we used in the VLKA event is always handy, though not everyone can craft them yet. Yes, we did hide on this map for wave 18 and reappear, but on later tries, just shielding and letting a few decent archers take out the enemies whilst the commandos drew their fire works well enough.

(19-12-2012, 12:16 AM)ughgh link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=8210.msg67311#msg67311 date=1355868471]
This looks like a great spot, Ragnash. There was another spot that seemed appealing for a group of around 4 to 5 players by the shore at bot spawn (in the small hut).
Bot spawn is glitched and should be fixed by Hande already (bots couldn't actually get in the shed)
[/quote]

Ok. Another spot that some people seem to like for a much smaller group is smithy area, shielding the entrance to that little store. Can probably be done with a squad of 6. Haven't tested though, bit slow for my liking.

(18-12-2012, 10:13 PM)Yabu link Wrote: UK killed prince easily there!

Indeed, Prince using this strategy is very fast. Also, we smashed this out two more times on hard again with squads of 8. Probably the fastest map out there at the moment, I think.
(18-12-2012, 10:13 PM)Yabu link Wrote: UK killed prince easily there!

Yes VLKA took out Odin on it this afternoon.
Don't know if anybody else has had this but at that spot 5-6 archers seemed to slip off from the pack and begin shooting the team in the back ha we lost 6-7 people before we realised the buggers were behind us shooting over the wall Smile just a heads up to be vigilant
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder