Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+
Was fun and thank you for let me join  Smile
(11-08-2013, 11:09 AM)Derek link Wrote: In-Game Name: Derek

Welcome to Clan Cameron!
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
The event schedule for this weekend is set.

Slightly different announcement format this time.  If you are logged into the forum, the date and time should be your local time.  If you are not logged in, it defaults to BST.

Saturday, August 17th, 2013
18 UTC (19 BST / 20 CEST / 14 EDT)
Normal mode - Level 1+
Hidden Cave

Sunday, August 18th, 2013
18 UTC (19 BST / 20 CEST / 14 EDT)
Ragnarok mode - 39+
Swadian Town

NI TS: 88.198.5.120:9990
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
It says AM and either way I might not be able to attend as I now have a job
gz with the job m8, i prolly wont attend saturday since i got places to be and people to see, but looking forward to our sunday one =)
8 AM? Probally means 8 PM  Wink
Hmm, that did not work the way I had hoped.  I have reverted the post to the old system until I can test the new system better.
(16-08-2013, 11:57 AM)Kip link Wrote: Hmm, that did not work the way I had hoped.  I have reverted the post to the old system until I can test the new system better.

translated, just be in ts at the usual time  :-*
I will try to join the event tonight, but it will be later!
CC_HasH_HeaD
CC_Shadow_Warrior
CC_Shadow_Pike
You're free to disagree but I'm head dev so nany nany poo poo. ~ Hypernoma
Was a great event tonight Big Grin

Is anyone from CC maybe selling Oil of Velentr? I need six of them. PM me if you are able to sell yours please! Smile