Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+
Another set of weekend events:

Saturday, November 23rd, 2013
19 UTC/GMT (20 CET / 14 EDT)
Ragnarok mode - Level 39+
Coastal Raid

Sunday, November 24th, 2013
19 UTC/GMT (20 CEST / 14 EST)
Hard mode - Level 32+
Great Hall

I believe it is time to update our house banner - something that would look good on heraldic armors and shields.  As someone who is definitely not a graphics designer, this is what I have so far:
Feel free to suggest changes or try creating a banner yourselves.  Once we have a banner we are happy with, we will make the change.

Edit: Updated the banners_a.dds.  The first one mistakenly a low quality version.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Our old banner is fine. I don't like the new one.
Looks scottish
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(22-11-2013, 12:28 PM)CC_BlackKnight link Wrote: Looks scottish

Well Clan Cameron is orginally a scottish highlander clan.
Oh realy? I didn't know that
How to put this...... my internet has been terrible since I moved and that is one of the reasons I have been unable to turn up to events. And if you do not believe me well have a look at this http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.talktalk.co.uk
(22-11-2013, 06:05 PM)Leturoa link Wrote: How to put this...... my internet has been terrible since I moved and that is one of the reasons I have been unable to turn up to events. And if you do not believe me well have a look at this http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.talktalk.co.uk

i always trust you =P
I have posted another version of the new banner.  The banners are now listed in the first post of the thread.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I choose for the first one. With that second one the first one looks amazing ;D
I should be able to attend both events this weekend