Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+
The first event weekend of 2015 and my unspoken resolution (posting event schedules a couple days in advance) is already broken!  Tongue

Saturday, January 3rd, 2015
19 GMT/UTC (20 CET / 14 EST)
Ragnarok mode

Sunday, January 4th, 2015
Hard mode
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I'd like to attend to those if their is a spot cause you guys are hilarious.
Takeo mostly. Tongue
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
(03-01-2015, 08:00 AM)human_being link Wrote:I'd like to attend to those if their is a spot cause you guys are hilarious.
Takeo mostly. Tongue

Wat.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Tjav didn't catch on fast enough. Lets see how many people do still know what this is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=andd1eYucx0

It better be more than three. >Sad
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
[Image: 63564992D6EA6730FCADCE0C19F00893AFD2EB03] here the christmas cards I forgot because winter never gave it to me
<17:27:38> "Sargent Q": i don't want to play with you tonight
(07-01-2015, 08:22 AM)counselor link Wrote:here the christmas cards I forgot because winter never gave it to me

Whoa, whoa, I expected you to remind me D:  I think the picture I took was just you and Yuri, though.
Saturday, January 10th, 2015
Ragnarok mode

Sunday, January 11th, 2015
Hard mode
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Good news guys, I can't attend this weekend.
But do share any loots with me anyway, much appreciated  ;D
Ill be making a return to the sunday event  8)
CC_Denied_Warden - Lvl 52 Warden
CC_Denied_Pike - Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid
CC_Denied_Knight - Lvl 45 Commando
Kills:
Prince : 4
King Ragnar: 0
Odin : 1 [Before 0.5 ;D]
Thor : 0
Loots : White Dragon Helmet
(07-01-2015, 08:24 AM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=counselor link=topic=729.msg214686#msg214686 date=1420618964]
here the christmas cards I forgot because winter never gave it to me

Whoa, whoa, I expected you to remind me D:  I think the picture I took was just you and Yuri, though.
[/quote]well I need it still
<17:27:38> "Sargent Q": i don't want to play with you tonight