Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+
(26-02-2013, 03:44 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: aye, sent!
*edit*
also, we are going to participate in the house tournament if possible at all! (which it should very much be)

awesome looking forward to it, and who will you pick if you could only pick 10?
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
Then we shall need to choose the most bias map possible!
(26-02-2013, 08:36 PM)PrussiaRS link Wrote: Then we shall need to choose the most bias map possible!
I quite clearly told you the map Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(26-02-2013, 09:19 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=PrussiaRS link=topic=729.msg86975#msg86975 date=1361911019]
Then we shall need to choose the most bias map possible!
I quite clearly told you the map Wink
[/quote]

jeez prussia pay attention! Wink
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
EY! I hadnt read the thread!

I had no idea what the map was.
hey guys know anyone that might be interested in trading a swadian hope for a repeater + some random stuff. i do also got an royal shield but i want to keep on to that one tho(you may borrow it if i trust you) =P
(01-03-2013, 01:22 PM)tjav link Wrote: hey guys know anyone that might be interested in trading a swadian hope for a repeater + some random stuff. i do also got an royal shield but i want to keep on to that one tho(you may borrow it if i trust you) =P
Nice offer, but do you have a King´s Will Bow?  Wink
does this answer ur question.. the hell is a king's will bow?
A f****** awesome new bow. Just have a look at the House crafting thread mate.  Wink
looked at it, loved it, not as pompous as many other of the weapons