Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dear NI Community
This thread will be closed at 4th of april at 8 pm (GMT +2).

Dear NordInvasion community,

I will never forget you and never stop lovin you. But I want to leave NI. I was playing this mod since 2012 and I dont miss any hour I spent in in my real life. I'll never forget the fun I had in different houses with different people. I started in SEF, going to WP changin to my retarded period of timein IRK, played with a LEGEND in LosT, was a few weeks fighting for the Dancing Bears and now, after holding Thor's Hammer in my hands, its time to say goodbye my lovely friends!

Why I decided to leave NI?
No trouble, it's not because of you. I got final exams at the end of my education this summer. And when i am not learning i want to go out with friends, drink some beer, go grilling and enjoy the sun.

I hope you never lose the fun in this community, I never will. All the funny times in TS, funny events, epic events, crazy unfair loots for faravin. All this i will miss. But I can say 5 years NI was fine for me.

READ NOW THE REALLY IMPORTANT:
Like every other player who left NI I will give away my stuff for free.!
Because I heard, that NI will get an reset when it goes for bannerlord,I would prefer to give my stuff to the poor ppl, not the freaky rich ones.
Dont PM me for anything pls, just use this thread.
Tell me the ONE thing you really want to get and tell me why. If anyone else still want to get the same item I will decide by reading your "Why I want this item".

1 x Milanese Plate
1 x Heavy Steel Greaves
1 x Ebony Arrows
1 x Swadian Resilience
1 x Stone Maul
1 x Steel Gauntlets
1 x Heavy Pilum
1 x Heavy Bear Gauntlets
1 x Heavy Bear Armour
1 x Heavy Bear Hood
1 x Heavy Bear Boots
1 x Fiendish Bow
1 x Sun Pike
1 x Severance
1 x Knight Helmet
1 x Ragnar's Wrath
1 x Aurora Blade
1 x Leather Vest

The first 16 people who reply in this thread will get 1m each. PM me your IDs pls.

P.s. In the case I get bored someday, I will keep my Pikeman stuff. Wink So there is a little chance to see me on the battlefield.

Best Regards, Love and Kisses,

your Mike!

Heart Heart Heart
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
Sad to see you leave. Faravins' reaction when you looted your twigs was priceless.
Good luck in real life, good to see you set your priorities.
1 x Milanese Plate
1 x Heavy Steel Greaves
1 x Swadian Resilience
1 x Stone Maul

One of those items. I'd love to get one of them because my commando is currently really poorly equiped and I'd love some upgrade to either go for Royal or Zweihander. Wink I am very sad to see you leaving. I just bought one of your items on the AH I think. I hope that you regret your decision and come back. At least come back for bannerlord. Furthermore I still hope that I can see you on the battlefield again.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Good luck with exams and in real life Mike Tongue
I would like to get Ragnar's Wrath for my Legionnaire i never loot anything and it's my favorite sword in game.
I had it some time ago but I gave it to a friend who was returning to the game few months ago (Helice). Would be nice have it again Big Grin
I am doing bad good models nothing trades memes Idk

Legendary Loots:

05.05.18 - Dragon Halberd
16.05.18 - Tower Shield
24.02.19 - Ragnar's Wrath
May fortuna bless you in your endeavors. Your service to Swadia has ended, but the tale you shall write and be remembered by has not. I Fare thee well, and tis a shame I shalt never knew thee well as one should have!

Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(03-04-2017, 07:40 PM)Jalau Wrote: 1 x Milanese Plate
1 x Heavy Steel Greaves
1 x Swadian Resilience
1 x Stone Maul

One of those items. I'd love to get one of them because my commando is currently really poorly equiped and I'd love some upgrade to either go for Royal or Zweihander. Wink I am very sad to see you leaving. I just bought one of your items on the AH I think. I hope that you regret your decision and come back. At least come back for bannerlord. Furthermore I still hope that I can see you on the battlefield again.

I read this and then i remembered th gold i got =D
It's 16m. The first 16 ppl in this thread get 1m. Pm me your IDs
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
1 x Knight Helmet

Well... this item is the only which i want for rly long time. My zwei is probably the most poor character on NI scene xD im playing only this one classe and cant drop any good thing for about 1.5 year. It's pretty sad but after that i stopped play. Now im back and is same like before :/ I only bought Talhoffer on AH and use my friend's Transitional Armor. Well I hope you change your decision and back soon to us Big Grin Otherwise hope we will meet one day on bannerlord scene. Good luck m8 Smile

1 x Heavy Bear Gauntlets
1 x Heavy Bear Armour
1 x Heavy Bear Hood
1 x Heavy Bear Boots

My favourite sniper set cause you can do cosplay with it! <3 also i have redshirt mail armor for sniper and market place bow and arrows XD
So this would be usefull! <3

all my heroes are redshirts beside Chosen Marksman :C :c :C
Goodbye MikeS!

Miau Miau I'm a Cow
Sad to see you leave us, i wish you good luck in the real life.
Fiendish Bow because i have no good bow atm and would love to have one, because i like playing archer.
04.10.15 Dragon Breath
22.05.17 Ullr's Bane

wow good luck in the future hope to see u in bannerlord, the one item I would want is Knight helm but just got to t5 cav after like 5 months so many an Aurora.. been trying to buy one the whole time but no luck..
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy