Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Money making guides
Hey all I was just thinking of asking people out there to post quick ways of making for for those poor people that play hahaha. So if anyone wants to post some ways of making money to help out thanks  ;D
Might as well put what I know up lol. Um one way is as you know grinding the foolish nords haha but you get little money and it takes forever! Another way is to sell the items you get from grinding. By mean of the AH. Go on and look at the prices and just sell for a bit lower is a good way. And crafting is another one too. Make leather. Steel. Cloth. Wood. Metal. And Whatever else there is to make. Plus you can sell the armor, weapons, and alch stuff that only you can make from that proffecion.
1. Take all quests that you can. Each time you increase your level, check for new quests to take. Don't expect quick returns though.
2. Craft raw resources from the random drop that you'll be getting. Sell it. You can also forage on all maps if you are desperate.
3. Get your referral link from the Account menu and promote the game like crazy.
4. Each time you are buying equipment, check the Auction first - you may find something at a lower price.
5. Each time you are selling equipment, consider putting it on the auction - you can get more than you would get on the market.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
Well im just gonna go strait out here and say it  :-\.

Well, i have a [glow=red,2,300]HUGE[/glow] freaking ping and its [glow=red,2,300]EXTREMELY[/glow] hard to get ANY kills. I normally get 20/5.
When I cant be stuffed I just go onto jeldan citadel and leach of the assist xp. Yesterday I played for 3 hours and got 10k assist xp. Wink
Aw : (
Roseflower, I can not take your post seriously if you include "hahaha's", emoticons and "um".

My money Machine.

1 # Auction Hall : My main supply'er of gold Smile
2 # Quest          : Slow but it keeps comeing.

1: On Auction Hall, i can easy make 1500 grow to 7500 in a day. Depends on the time u wanna use on it Big Grin (I think i use around 1-2,5 Hours a day) I can do that, doh to my job Tongue Smile (setting in a office)
Supply what the buyer's want Smile Simple, and do it cheaper then the rest.

Exsample: Cloth., not worth that much, but that was my starting material. Buyout cheap, sell it again, a bit lower then then rest, but dont sell it lower then a surden ammount, so u still earn money.

When I had build up some money, i moved to "higher" materials. Wood, Metal, Leather ect ect...

Now I have an ammount of money, that allows me to buy bigger packs of supply's., and more exspensiv mats. Still the same thing. Buy out cheap, sell it whit a small profit.

A small profit for me is around 30-55g per item. U have to consider the Auction Hall takes a charge to put stuff up for sale. On surden items i make 200-500g profit., and add that up whit 3-5 of the same item, and u made around 600-2500g Smile

Now that im selling more rare mats., i can make more money. Start small, grow bigger Smile

Some times its also luck, or wouldnt call it that, its about being on AH at the right time, and catch does great deals there sometimes is Smile

2 Quest., well says it self Smile Make as many as u can in a day Smile

Ohh yeah, try to use Shrine as little as u can Big Grin Know theres a quest for it, but still., 1250g is better spend on AH Smile
If you are a new player you can also ask for gold at The Help of Dancer.
Sell all of the crafting mats you get. Steel and Shade Ore will typically sell more than Black Steel. hmmm... People probably won't but crooked sticks and the lower tiered crafting items... Most crafting items (like shields, weapons, and armor) do not make the money that you spend on the mats, so if you're going to make something and sell it, try to buy as little of the materials as possible.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?