Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary Boot Week ?
So Legendary Week 2 really you could say with the only change is to drop rate of all boot's (Gothic, Leviathan, etc.. Xbow boots plz)

My reasons for wanting this should be self-explanatory but... 
  • If 1-4 boots dropped each day for 1 week I don't think the game is going to crash. 
  • I still have the only Leviathan´s Treads and it been over a year now... lol. - It going to "hurt" me the most and I'm the one posting this.
  • People would fill the servers like the Legendary Week so 1-3 full rag servers just about all the time. - No idea if it would last as long as well it boot's
  • May bring back some old people at least for a bit

We have atm 1 Leviathan 2 Lionhide 4-6? of both Gothic in game and seeing how much Studded/other stuff is in game I can't see this being bad apart from the salty people that don't loot.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I'm all for it. Regrettably, I believe there is still other work that needs to be done, a fair portion of it having to do with legendary looting... Wink
i'm seeing at least one loot each day last 2 weeks, seems like an "unofficial" legendary week already happened
It's about boots only, not all of them. And I'd agree we need more boots, so their normal price is 3-4m for archer-pike ones and 5-6 for infantry. That's how it should originally be not that boots are worth almost more than gauntlets and helmets. I'm so up for this but, I'd prefer not a legendary week but having boots on specific nords and not like thor and odin... lets say archers on cav 13+ could drop archer ones, spawn of loki could have pikeman and juggers already have gothic ones so little bit more chance on drop as well and it should sort up correctly. And if you're to add legenday xbow boots, can drop either from ballistas on hard or sieges masters on rag.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Still waiting for Xbow grey (like iron boots craftables that fit Guardian Armor) and black legendary Xbow boots (that fit Brigadine)
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Morning) *Kriegztofu looted Dragon Halberd*  
Qrvishon: Fuck you I never loot
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
Qrvishon: I am chicken
Noname: Can I fry you?
Qrivshon: Y
Noname: QFC
Noname: KFQ*
Boots are primarily for fashion and cav, since leg armor matters the most there. So I suggest adding maybe the lionhide boots to wave 6 throwing boss (the guy who drops DB+Twigs) and levia boots to wave 12 boss gunnar. Xbow leg armor doesnt exist that is legendary
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Why buff cav lengedaries even more? I think they should even make the other modes drop some better legendaries again. I mean cav gives like most insane legendaries other than alia. And I think that is pretty annoying. I understand they want players to play cav but currently it seems kinda unbalanced.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
well if you put levia boots to gunnar it would actaully nerf it
since his 3 drops are

Stag 40m+
typhoon/tempest 80+

if you add a 15m boot it would lower the average loot selling price
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
how does that work?
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
Them dropping from other bots would help but it only helps with part of the problem. - To add that can happen at the same time and after this week if it did happen.

If a lot dropped at once it should lower the price a lot more vs one dropping every... and I think everyone would be happy if they did not need to pay 10m+ for boots.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|