Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Reduce Weight on Armors Thread
There is a lot of variety in recruit armors yet only the swadian recruit armor weighs 2 weight while all the others weight 4. as they all have the same armor value, and for the sake of variation in
kiting armor i think it is a modest proposal xD

also barbutte and ornate basicnet seem to have a weight difference of 1 while same stats otherwise
Swadian Recruit Vest(one you get in set for starting quest) has 25 armor while weights 4 units, similar armours from marketplace having weight of 8 or 6(on different classes).
I guess you can excuse it by saying that "military" outfits is more protectional per weight of armor.

But in other cases there's an issue when armor with same marketplace price weights less/gives more armor. For example:
Helmets of T2 inf: Flat Topped Helmet, Helmet with Leather, Vaegir Nobleman Helmet; have the same stats, but Vaegir one weights 2,5 while other 2 units.
Helmets of T3 inf: Vaegir War Helmet has 3 weight, while Helmet with Neckguard has 2 weight.
House craftable boots of pikeman hero: Light Plated Boots gives 27 armor, Eastern greaves 25 armor, while crafting cost is the same, weight is the same.

Which is slightly unbalanced from game point of view, but i guess understandable from the point of realism(helm which is totally from metal(or has an mail coif), heavier than one with leather + metal top).

Also
PS You don't need an armor to kite, and everything lighter than 10 works fine(even heavier one, due to AI of bots, which backpedaling from you once you jump). And kiting is dead.
But to be honest, i would like to change redshirt on my archer to some peasant clothes.
Not weight but usability:
Ornate Arming is Pavise only - Arming helm is sharpshooter only. Rename it to Ornate Steel Full Helmet? or give usability to every xbow hero? And Black Armor same weight as Guardian Armor? Shouldn't Guardian be lighter and Chosen Marksman in total faster than Pavise?
Legendaries: 
- Ailadrodd - 16.04.17

Quotes:
(Morning) *Kriegztofu looted Dragon Halberd*  
Qrvishon: Fuck you I never loot
(Evening) *Ailadrodd!*
Qrvishon: I am chicken
Noname: Can I fry you?
Qrivshon: Y
Noname: QFC
Noname: KFQ*
(18-04-2017, 08:29 PM)Qrvishon_ Wrote: Not weight but usability:
Ornate Arming is Pavise only - Arming helm is sharpshooter only. Rename it to Ornate Steel Full Helmet? or give usability to every xbow hero? And  Black Armor same weight as Guardian Armor? Shouldn't Guardian be lighter and Chosen Marksman in total faster than Pavise?
Black armor is the same weight as etc becuse it is it a small buff like imp vs gothic.
Winter said that just about that once even tho its diffence in 5 armor... ?

Think changing the stats of black armor would be better to 70 armor and 35w.

Legendary amor stats 
Ranger/Sniper _ 64-20w  vs  54-12w     (10 armor 6w add)
Halb/Pike _ 70-20w  vs  58-9w               (12 armor 11w add)
Rg/Inf _ 80-32w  vs  78-32w                   (2 armor add)
Pc/Xbow _ 74-32w  vs  70-32w             (4 armor add)

Seeing how 1.5 update was trying to make hero locked things better i think the best pc and rg armor should be both + 4 armor or + 6 armor and 2-5w

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-04-2017, 02:43 AM)Woody Wrote:
(18-04-2017, 08:29 PM)Qrvishon_ Wrote: Not weight but usability:
Ornate Arming is Pavise only - Arming helm is sharpshooter only. Rename it to Ornate Steel Full Helmet? or give usability to every xbow hero? And  Black Armor same weight as Guardian Armor? Shouldn't Guardian be lighter and Chosen Marksman in total faster than Pavise?
Black armor is the same weight as etc becuse it is it a small buff like imp vs gothic.
Winter said that just about that once even tho its diffence in 5 armor... ?

Think changing the stats of black armor would be better to 70 armor and 35w.

Legendary amor stats 
Ranger/Sniper _ 64-20w  vs  54-12w     (10 armor 6w add)
Halb/Pike _ 70-20w  vs  58-9w               (12 armor 11w add)
Rg/Inf _ 80-32w  vs  78-32w                   (2 armor add)
Pc/Xbow _ 74-32w  vs  70-32w             (4 armor add)

Seeing how 1.5 update was trying to make hero locked things better i think the best pc and rg armor should be both + 4 armor or + 6 armor and 2-5w

The Eastern Full Scale has 60 Armor not 58 and the best none RG Armor is the Defender Armor which has 82, it doesn't matter if there will come a patch in a few weeks which will change this, isn't this a Thread about what's now?
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
last I saw Defender Armor was not RG armor but "all heroes" and yes it has been said Def has changes coming so Imp is still the best "RG" locked armor till we see what happens in my mind.

Not Defender as RG Armor it's the best Inf Armor and better then the Gothic so you should switch them and not Imp with Defender.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
But it still it's up for change... it does not make sense to put in a number that is already up for change.

There is also problem with CM class, besides of some additional xbows he can use, his stats are just bad. CM should be faster and more accurate than other xbow heroes, so some boost in agi and crossbow could make this hero as good as other ones.
Now this class don't have any pros.

Also powerfull xbow deals 118 dmg and is a bit slower than Arbalest and Elegant.
It makes 200k crossbow better than 500k ones.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
(19-04-2017, 12:27 PM)Rezev Wrote: There is also problem with CM class, besides of some additional xbows he can use, his stats are just bad. CM should be faster and more accurate than other xbow heroes, so some boost in agi and crossbow could make this hero as good as other ones.
Now this class don't have any pros.
I guess xbowman class was designed around usability of items, not the character stats since native. CM is faster and accurate, i believe, atleast in shooting. I'm not even sure where should go buff, if CM gets buffed in stats. You dont really need Power Strike as pavise has, or more ahletics, since you should always stay behind the cades, and also dont carry the shield(but can carry second xbow tho, which could weights as two or three shields). Crossbow proficiency? I think that 350 proficiency is already more than enough. I'm also believe that more people choosing CM as their hero crossbowman(atleast first?), theres a reason.

(19-04-2017, 12:27 PM)Rezev Wrote: Also powerfull xbow deals 118 dmg and is a bit slower than Arbalest and Elegant.
It makes 200k crossbow better than 500k ones.
DPS(or more like Damage per "Rate Of Fire") of Arbalest is better(actually even without bolts). It also costs a twice more than 200k to craft(400k powerfull xbow, 600k arbalest/elegant xbow, by current prices).