Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

All Experience Earned = Assist Experience Toggle
I'm talking about a toggle in the character page on the website that would make it so that all experience earned becomes assist experience.

I'm not sure how many other people would like something like this... but since I started playing a cavalry character, I found myself wishing I had this type of a toggle, ESPECIALLY at the beginning when I had no horse.

I have been very often forced to play Mountain Pass and Jeldan Citadel because they are the best exp grinding maps for assist experience. Yet as a cav... these maps are terrible for us in all respects. We need a lot of money to fund equipment (which comes from kills that you won't often get on non-cav maps) and you also need more experience than other classes to level up. This leaves me often having to ditch my friends or go to a server alone so I can play a cav map.

However, when maps are constantly polled to the above grind maps, in an effort to play with my friends I sometimes suck it up and either sit on horse back throwing rocks or shooting my crossbow to try and obtain some mounted experience. To be honest though, I would much rather just hop off the horse and be WAY more useful to the team and hack things down melee style. The problem?? I really do not want the melee experience at all. I'd rather have the assist exp to convert to gold or mounted experience even if it is at a .2 rate. This is why I would like some form of toggle to force all earned experience to assist so that I can choose to convert it as I see fit.