Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What does we need medics or engineers?
And what does we need?

I am medic because there are not much medics. But what does we need.....

FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Buy a small medic box, medic box, or surgeons kit from the auction hall. Equip one of them in your slots. Use them in-game. You are now a medic.

P.S. You must first be the right level and have enough assist experience to choose the medic class.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I am not silly!

What  does we need
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
I think that I may need to rephrase your question so that it will not cause errors.

What he aims to ask is on the battle field what should he use his assist xp on? Currently he has chosen the medic sub class, but what do other people think/ suggest?

To answer your question it all depends on your play style, if you are a red shirt who is not doing much behind the shield wall then you should pick up some of the medic boxes and use them for the team. Otherwise if you feel like there are too many medics in the game currently then go engineer and bring barricades into the game it is totally up to you.

What will usually happen is that people are required to drop their 'cades and boxes in a prearranged  location for someone to then build and be the medic for the team, this is because it makes it so much simpler and people can get to their posts a lot quicker.

Note: once you are in game you can use both engineer and medic items that are on the floor, selecting a subclass on the website only choses the item you bring into the game with you.