Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Guess who's back?
I thought I'd check out this mod after I stopped playing after a while (I noticed it still isn't finished).

I only have one question...

Can somebody explain what happened to the necro-ponies? 0.o
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
Hande ate them all. There's a picture of it floating around here somewhere if you want to search for it.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

well all we do now in NI is shield wall thats it no more horsies or lances . xbows are cooler thats all. and new maps and enemies
life is short...
Melvarius! I remember you riding around on a small pony. Unfortunately, all the horses and ponies were cooked and eaten. Also, camels became armor.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(21-12-2012, 03:05 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Melvarius! I remember you riding around on a small pony. Unfortunately, all the horses and ponies were cooked and eaten. Also, camels became armor.
"Camel Armor"

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
Only if it comes with camel toe codpiece.
(21-12-2012, 03:05 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Melvarius! I remember you riding around on a small pony. Unfortunately, all the horses and ponies were cooked and eaten. Also, camels became armor.

Click! You're an admin now! I feel so proud of you :')

Anyways, I have no idea what the meta for this game is now. Especially since there's another class line that I've never seen before (Militia - Pikeman). I think I'm going to have to watch people play for a while before I make my decision.
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
The choice is clear, commando in a shield wall all day long!  ;D
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(23-12-2012, 06:01 AM)Melvarius link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=8291.msg67784#msg67784 date=1356059142]
Melvarius! I remember you riding around on a small pony. Unfortunately, all the horses and ponies were cooked and eaten. Also, camels became armor.

Click! You're an admin now! I feel so proud of you :')

Anyways, I have no idea what the meta for this game is now. Especially since there's another class line that I've never seen before (Militia - Pikeman). I think I'm going to have to watch people play for a while before I make my decision.
[/quote]

Click was one of the first admins afaik xD

Pikeman is fun at first; great melee and ranged, but a bit flimsy imo Tongue. Archer is still No.1 ranged, but xbow has some serious firepower and decent melee capabilities too.

My commando is my favourite though Smile.

Oo and welcome back.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
We all miss the ponies.  :'(

Welcome back!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]