Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Is it worth it to get Hero now?
(25-04-2017, 07:36 AM)oracolus Wrote: What do you Think?
I think that Skirmisher "line" will give you more profits of using it with Infantry one, comparing to archery.
You can play as hybrid with one of hero classes(lets say Legionnaire is the one, Pavise Champion also, Marauder maybe. Ranger and Halberdier doesnt have change in a gameplay, so it's just about increasing survivability; Aventurier and Sentinel are good to slash bots on normal with your fancy legendary one-handed sword).
Also, with Legionnaire hero class you will get acces to a lighter armor, which means increased mobility.

The real "hybrids" are nerfed really bad.

If the choice is set between Zweihander and t4 inf + t2 archer, Zwei is better for sure. If you want to be mobile and have a ranged skill, then Legionnaire, if you don't like throwing, respec and pick up Pavise Champion(lacks two-handed skill).

I guess Leggionaire is the most usefull of those classes. Just don't forget to change your gameplay depending on the situation on the battlefield.

Greg Wrote:t2 archer will be useless on hard and rag (even with legendary bow in hand).
If you dont like throwing I sugest reseting your class and going for archer or crossbow, there is no hybryd that wouldnt be outmached by a hero.
This. Accuracy will be awfull. Even for normal game mode.

Messages In This Thread
Is it worth it to get Hero now? - by oracolus - 25-04-2017, 07:36 AM
RE: Is it worth it to get Hero now? - by PioPio - 25-04-2017, 08:03 AM
RE: Is it worth it to get Hero now? - by Sagul - 25-04-2017, 08:11 AM
RE: Is it worth it to get Hero now? - by PioPio - 25-04-2017, 08:18 AM
RE: Is it worth it to get Hero now? - by Leandero - 25-04-2017, 08:20 AM
RE: Is it worth it to get Hero now? - by Greg - 25-04-2017, 08:45 AM
RE: Is it worth it to get Hero now? - by Narvad - 25-04-2017, 10:51 AM