Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Capitis Afkātus
Too lazy to play NI brb.
Oh dear, more of you. Welcome over Ris..err Merciless!  Big Grin
- What is your in-game playername?:        My first character is IL_Lerondo (Sergeant atm.) and my second character is Hymoral (Longbowman atm.)

- How old are you?:                  I am 16 years old.

- Where are you from?:                I live in the Netherlands

- Do you have a working Microphone and Teamspeak client?:              Yes i have a working microphone and I have teamspeak 3 on my computer

- On a scale of 10, where 10 is best and 1 is worst how much would you rate yourself? In your class skill:            I have been playing M&B since it was Alpha so quite a while and I think my skill is 7-8

- Do you have steam? (If yes insert steam username/steam community link:          Yes, but I haven't purchased anything in the store so I can't add friends and other stuff so it's quite meaningless for me.

- Please tell us a little about yourself:          I like to play games and specially games like M&B and The Elders Scrolls where the gameplay is very freely and challanging.

And I really would appreciate it if I could be accepted to the guild. Thx for reading.
Added you to the faction, visit us on Teamspeak when playing and relax some.

Thovex you traitor! I want my pony back!

Meh I guess it's alright as long as you're with the Swadians. You ARE with us, aren't you?
(05-01-2012, 10:52 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Thovex you traitor! I want my pony back!

Meh I guess it's alright as long as you're with the Swadians. You ARE with us, aren't you?

We're Nords obviously; I can't be a traitor since I've been longer Merciless than OLL.  :Smile
might want to put a '/jeremiah_the_17th_of_exetria' for me Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Done, newb!
Bump