Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Anyone else playing this game? I've been playing for a few months (since beta) and frankly I'm still loving it. It has awesome, chaotic, bloody combat and is in a lot of ways different than Warband, but in ways that make it fun and interesting and not better or worse.

In my opinion the best video that shows off a little combat is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llnRxtazljg

For cool features and game modes check the trailer Wink
Just purchased as it was on the steam sale Smile looking forward to some gore ha
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
I also have this and I like it.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Cool Smile Here are a few of my screenshots

Lmao beheading would be epic in m&b, fingers crossed they get it in the new one Smile
Chivalry certainly looks pretty
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
Always fun to chop off someone's head  Big Grin
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
Beheading wouldn't be that hard anyway, it's already in Vikingr.
Vanguard is my favorite class by far, my two favorite weapons are The great Sword and Halberd.

Also I have found to be quite good at the game given that it is all timing Big Grin

Timing comes easy these days after have been playing M&B competitively now for over a year and a half.
Wish I could play this, curse this infernal contraption I have called a "PC".
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I've been spending way too much time playing this game. The Team Objective mode is one of the best team-based modes of any game EVER  :Smile I love how each map has its own goals, instead of the same grind over and over again.

Ranged is way harder than in Warband, but slowly I'm getting it locked in. Vanguard is the most versatile class for me, and I've already earned my gold helmet for all of the unlocks with it.

Overall, it's like m&b crossed with CoD (an aside- War of the Roses is like m&b crossed with Battlefield.)

Fun Fun Fun!
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin