Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A Thief in Nordinvasion
Hello community,
I want to tell you a story about something which happend in the past

I lend a person my armor (Transitional Armor) because he really wanted to wear one and I didn't need it for the time. So I asked two friends if I could trust him and they said yes he isn't one who steals it. So I gave  him my armor till I want it back. he agreed ofc.

2 days later he deleted my in Steam as friend (changed his name as well so it's harder to find him) and left his house + Steam Groupe.

Days later I got his profil link by another friend and asked him to give me my armor back. He just insulted me as an pervert and stocker ...

Long time ago I talked to "Feel It" about my problem and he said that the thief sold him my armor... Ofc I can't demand him to give me back my armor.

So the reason why I post this here is that I just want to warn you. Never lend a "strange" person your things even if friends say he isn't one who steals things.

So the result of all this above is, I lost my armor admins don't refund it.
Hope you guys won't experience the same like me

Wish you all fun in NordInvasion.

See you on the battlefield

Your sincerely

Aledor97
Exactly the same thing happened in OTD. We were about a month in NI, lent some guy a set of striped armour, he left and we never got it back even though we contacted multiple admins and devs.

His name was Arruda.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Wow, I can't believe you just posted this....  This player was in my house for a time.  I actually traded him some stuff for some high tier sniper gear (Bronze Arrows), which I am assuming he traded your trans for.  He asked to borrow my expensive gear many, many times and every time I responded by saying I would be needing it later or that I couldn't part with it for _______________ (fill in a reason).  One time, after refusing to trade with him, he started to call me names and I kicked him from the house.  Now I realize I was lucky to do this, as this post has verified that Tyler was indeed DB_Purified.  I am somewhat ashamed that he was ever let into my house and I am very thankful that you posted this and offered me verification.  PEOPLE, BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR TRADES AND LOANS!!!!

His forums account:  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...ile;u=2667
I thought stealing items in NI is forbidden and punishable by devs.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Can we have a thread where we keep a black list of people who are less than honest in their dealings with others on this board?
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(23-12-2012, 11:15 AM)Swadius link Wrote:Can we have a thread where we keep a black list of people who are less than honest in their dealings with others on this board?

I think we should have something like that indeed
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
Clearly you dont know the right people. At the moment I am lending a Fell Edge from a friend, means that my friend is 100% trusting me. (I lended him my Aurora blade earlyr aswell), I guess its a bit luck and good friendship. I feel bad for you.  Sad
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
ahh man that is really really harsh Sad

i would of thought it would be punishable some how , but i guess when it comes to loans its hard for the devs to be clear on it Sad as both people wer happy with the trade at the time .
"Free searching, self perfecting" Ⓐ

Blacksmith 16 Armorsmith 19 alchemist 19
Yeah, a blacklist would be great. Banning would be the best of course but I realise it's indeed hard for the devs to do this because of what Sternbraid said above.
Striker strikes again.

I don't know how many times we have to say that we will not get involved in these kind of disputes. Going through the "he said this, she did that" is very tiresome. If you have concrete proof of attempted scam etc etc then log onto IRC and speak with a developer and we will decide whether or not we will intervene. Player beware when trading, the same as IRL.

Regarding a blacklist, I would prefer you be rather careful with that. You may drag innocent players' names through the mud and as always, there are 2 sides to every story. A thread like that would become a war ground and hotbed of abuse and I can't be bothered moderating immature posts.

Locking.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus