Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sudden change in crafting speed?:o
Don't get me wrong, i love this. Suddenly, all my crafting (After i acquired the 10th level) Is incredibly fast. Normally, a Leather takes 3-4 seconds to make, and if you click fast enough after it's done, the following leathers takes 1.5-2 seconds. The armors and stuff takes long time, like 5-30 seconds..

But after i acquired the 10th level, it takes 0.5 secs to create a leather, and 1 sec to create a Heavy Highlander armor.. It's insane! I crafted 200 leather on like 40 seconds. Is this a bug, or is it intended?

No matter what, please do not remove it Tongue Saves me from opening 20 tabs and creating 20 at a time.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Nothing to do with your lvl, it suddenly changed for me aswell (blacksmith).
You made some changes eh, devs? Big Grin
Yes there was a change to the speed of the crafting, so now things are made pretty much instantly.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Say thank you Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Great job devs! Something that's very helpful. Thanks!Wink
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
ah i was wondering about that, thank you devsĀ  ;D
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1