Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trade option
I want to suggest this idea. 
Imagine you have a wall. And 2 individual engineer.
When you want to change your character and play another you will have to create a trade between them to pass the wall.

What if you create the opportunity to share 1 thing to several characters on the account. That is, it should not be a common inventory. It should be something like an option that could be turned on or off for a particular character, on a particular thing.

I do not know how it is implemented and whether you understand me
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Why not to make the inventory to be shared between one's chars instead?
You can only play one of your chars at the time, so if all items you own are available for all chars all the time, there's no conflict and it should be doable.
Then add interface to change items you equip in-game and the solution is complete.
I like this idea. Good job Ken. Might be simpler and easier to implement than full on shared inventory? Kaasovic might know.
That should be in the works, but since webstuff is always more complicated then it would seem to the public, there is no real ETA to be announced
(15-07-2018, 09:58 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: That should be in the works, but since webstuff is always more complicated then it would seem to the public, there is no real ETA to be announced

So like BannerLord we can dream but we should keep hopes down as it will probz never come.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|