Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Which class do you try out first?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Juggernaut
15.91%
7 15.91%
Sentry
6.82%
3 6.82%
Repeaterman
38.64%
17 38.64%
Hoplite
38.64%
17 38.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Roles of new Classes
What do you think are the roles of the 4 new classes?

for me Juggernaut is like a armored commando best used in cav mode with a mjolnir and a shield in its hand

Hoplite stabs behind SHCs incoming enemies as aid to the slashers

Repeater just spams

and Sentry is the Sentinel for 2h (slasher + archer)

what do you guys think?
I'm going to try out Hoplite once I get all the stuff I need to craft the cool stuff for it. Will try to reenact a true Spartan like in the 300 movie.
(15-05-2017, 11:51 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: I'm going to try out Hoplite once I get all the stuff I need to craft the cool stuff for it. Will try to reenact a true Spartan like in the 300 movie.

You want to be dead like one too?
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Good thing we got Hero Token :3
Finally changed from useless CM to Pavise :3

So CM is now for long range powerfull crossbows like Big Shot and Repeaterman for pew pew crossbows.
People have to decide if they want 1 shot kill nords or ak47. Life is cruel.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
(15-05-2017, 12:32 PM)PioPio Wrote:
(15-05-2017, 11:51 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: I'm going to try out Hoplite once I get all the stuff I need to craft the cool stuff for it. Will try to reenact a true Spartan like in the 300 movie.

Of course I will accept my faith.
(15-05-2017, 12:32 PM)PioPio Wrote:

[Image: 7b6ce3a6b8da4f63ccdb8dbb04a1e6b1eeb66309...92bc4d.jpg]
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Quote:for me Juggernaut is like a armored command
Exactly. Seems a bit useless to me. More like "fun" character. To charge bots in open field etc.

Quote:Hoplite stabs behind SHCs incoming enemies as aid to the slashers
Looks like marauder with -damage but +shield to me. Can shield like infantry hero, but armor is still weak.
Also preety fun in open field.
Probably the closest example is the marauder with shield + snake spear from the point of gameplay. But i do remind that overhead stabs with 1h spear was a bit slow and has a weird animation.
8 athletics, also, so it's kind of worse at kiting and in the open field.

Seems like new spears can be used on the horseback. Marauder with warmongers isn't the most efficient pikeman on the cav anymore.
I'm actually have a good feelings about this class on cavalry mode. Long spear(with good damage), decent shield, decent shield skill to catch arrows is what was lacking marauder.

Quote:Repeater just spams
Eastern Repeater got nerfed damage(reload speed + ammo quantity), but received a lot of accuracy, almost as good as Ailadrodd before. Exactly what it was needed.
Ailadrodd now class locked to repeatermans. This is good. Kind of.
I guess there will be more repeatermans than chosen marksmans from now on.

Quote:and Sentry is the Sentinel for 2h (slasher + archer)
Thrust mode of Sentry 2handers might be fun and useful, especially behind the cades.
It's my Dream Juggernaut New Class TANK!!!!

maybe one day juggernaut can shield without actually using a shield.

also curious about using spears with hoplite on cav, hoplite can stab on cav?
(15-05-2017, 07:01 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: maybe one day juggernaut can shield without actually using a shield.

also curious about using spears with hoplite on cav, hoplite can stab on cav?
It has the same flags as hunting spear(except couch). So it can stab(in general mode, not the 1h).
Atleast for now.