Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Closed
(30-04-2013, 06:18 PM)Cuthulhuiscool2 link Wrote: Character name(s): Cuthulhuiscool2
Player ID(s): 2453927
Level(s): 25
Crafting Proffesion(s): Lvl 3 Blacksmith ;(
Do you have TS3 and a mic? Yes
Class(es): Heavy Skirmisher
Where do you live: England
Why do you want to join us: I have a friend in the clan already and wish to kill the prince with an effective team.

Accepted! Welcome to the house! Please read all the information on the house page once you're inside the house, i have invited your character to the house. Be on teamspeak as much as possible
Character name(s): Derpa_Nerrgun
Player ID(s): 2459387
Level(s): lvl 26
Crafting Proffesion(s): ArmourSmith lvl 3
Do you have TS3 and a mic? yes and yes
Time Zone: GMT+0
Why do you want to join us: I have seen your clan on many servers and they are really skilled and i want to fight with you and have fun  (i can be very active)
(01-05-2013, 02:52 PM)Sparta_mam link Wrote: Character name(s): Derpa_Nerrgun
Player ID(s): 2459387
Level(s): lvl 26
Crafting Proffesion(s): ArmourSmith lvl 3
Do you have TS3 and a mic? yes and yes
Time Zone: GMT+0
Why do you want to join us: I have seen your clan on many servers and they are really skilled and i want to fight with you and have fun  (i can be very active)
Accepted! Welcome to the house! Please read all the information on the house page once you're inside the house, i have invited your character to the house. Be on teamspeak as much as possible,
Name: Poptopmania
LvL: 30
Spec: armoursmith
Do i have ts3 and mic: yes
Classes: sargeant/militia (yes i know im not supposed to early hybrid but im too broke to respec)
Where do i live: barnawartha, Victoria, Australia
Why i want to join: this clan seems friendly and i have seen them on servers and there really helpful and skilled
(02-05-2013, 08:29 AM)Poptopmania link Wrote: Name: Poptopmania
Classes: sargeant/militia (yes i know im not supposed to early hybrid but im too broke to respec)
Why i want to join: this clan seems friendly and i have seen them on servers and there really helpful and skilled
You need to give me your ID.
(02-05-2013, 08:56 AM)vovgre link Wrote: [quote author=Poptopmania link=topic=8378.msg103328#msg103328 date=1367483369]
(02-05-2013, 09:11 AM)Poptopmania link Wrote: [quote author=vovgre link=topic=8378.msg103332#msg103332 date=1367484972]
[quote author=Poptopmania link=topic=8378.msg103328#msg103328 date=1367483369]
Accepted! Welcome to the house! Please read all the information on the house page once you're inside the house, i have invited your character to the house. Be on teamspeak.
[/quote]
Welcome all new members, i would like to remind you all about some new roles in terms of leadership;

Gutsman: Crafting(Talk to him about if you need anything crafted)

Gismo: General Leader(He will do a bit of everything)

Vovgre: Event Coordinator(If you need to know when events will be ask him)
(30-04-2013, 03:59 PM)Faultyr link Wrote: Character name: Manger
Player ID(s): 2448371
Level(s): 49
Crafting Proffesion(s): Armorsmith Level 12
Do you have TS3 and a mic? yes
Class(es): Commando
Time Zone: GMT+1
Sorry as a final decision i have to reject your application, you're kicked from the house.  We dont generally like house hoppers here in our house, and we dont believe you fit in our ranks. For more information send me a PM.
1hour to event.