Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Closed
Dear all members, i will be a bit inactive the upcoming days because i will have 5 exams, but i think our captains can do the work. If anyone wants something i have these to borrow

2 x Fiendish Bow
3 x Fearsome Knight Helmet
3 x Dreaded War Pick
1 x Onyx Bolts
1 x Worm Bane
Character name(s): LittleZeph
Player ID(s): 2459898
Level(s): 28
Crafting Proffesion(s): Armorsmith
Do you have TS3 and a mic? yes
Class(es): Sergeant
Where do you live: Belgium
Why do you want to join us: many skilled warriors in your house and I want a house to fully get teamplay
(07-05-2013, 07:09 PM)littlezeph link Wrote: Character name(s): LittleZeph
Why do you want to join us: many skilled warriors in your house and I want a house to fully get teamplay
Hello LittleZeph, considering i have never seen you in-game i will have to put you on hold for some days, please come to teamspeak and play with us. See you on the battlefield.
(07-05-2013, 07:18 PM)Gismo link Wrote: [quote author=littlezeph link=topic=8378.msg105087#msg105087 date=1367953743]
Character name(s): LittleZeph
Hello LittleZeph, considering i have never seen you in-game i will have to put you on hold for some days, please come to teamspeak and play with us. See you on the battlefield.
[/quote]
only started playing last week, not been around much :p
Just to let you know, 'proffesion' in the application format is spelled incorrectly. Not sure if it's a EU thing, but where I live it's spelled 'profession.'
haha thanks, hard to keep track of every word being correct Smile

I'll will be leaving this Wednesday, will come back next Sunday. If any questions about events please ask vovgre, if you have questions regarding crafting ask Gutsman.

And if you're not in the steamgroup you will not be invited to the event unless you're in Teamspeak often.
Character name(s):ThePeter
Player ID(s):2446694
Level(s):50
Crafting Profession(s):all of them
Do you have TS3 and a mic?:yes
Class(es):commando
Where do you live:germany
(08-05-2013, 04:31 PM)ThePeter link Wrote: Character name(s):ThePeter
Player ID(s):2446694
Level(s):50
Crafting Profession(s):all of them
Do you have TS3 and a mic?:yes
Class(es):commando
Where do you live:germany
Accepted! Welcome to the house! Please read all the information on the house page once you're inside the house, i have invited your character to the house. Be on teamspeak as much as possible
Hello my name is Rassen and im archer lvl41 but i il soon respect to xbow, i want to ask if theres an room for me in the aegis? Smile
Rockstar, brain surgeon, horse thief and noob gamer extraordinaire.
Hello my name is Rassen and im archer lvl41 but i il soon respect to xbow, i want to ask if theres an room for me in the aegis? Smile
Rockstar, brain surgeon, horse thief and noob gamer extraordinaire.