Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Would Halberdiers get stuff at marketplace ?
(18-05-2017, 11:28 PM)Narvad Wrote:
(18-05-2017, 11:11 PM)Soviet Wrote: It makes sense that a Pikeman hero should have good slashing, just as it makes sense that a Commando hero should have good slashing. You compared Pikeman slashing to Chosen Marksman and Warden, which isn't fair at all.
I did not compared Pikeman to Chosen Marksman and Warden. I compared Master Peltast, which is the hero and "ranged specialized" choice, to the CM and Warden, which is obviously as well the "ranged specialized" ones of their respective class.

So why Master Peltasts gets +2ps while Chosen Marksman/Repeaterman gets only +1ps? While they're starting condition is the same(5ps at non-hero).

"good slashing" Does not reflect anything. Slashing of Master Peltast would be good comparing to Pikeman even if he had 6 power strike.

Yeah I messed up, already updated my post. My point still stands, it makes complete sense. MP is about as much of a ranged centered class as Legionnaire is. Sure, it's the only hero that gets extra throwing, but it's still a pikeman. I mean, it even gets more power strike than it does power throw, so it's clearly not a ranged class. CM and Warden are ranged centered, though.

But sure, take away the thing that makes MP so desirable: its versatility.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would Halberdiers get stuff at marketplace ? - by Soviet - 18-05-2017, 11:38 PM