Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Would Halberdiers get stuff at marketplace ?
(19-05-2017, 01:16 PM)Soviet Wrote: You misinterpreted the first quote, and the second one is irrelevant once we've established that MP is not primarily a ranged class.

I didn't say Legionnaire is a ranged-centered class, I used it as a simile.
"[Master Peltast] is not range-centered class. He has armor. He has [power strike] skill. He has increased [polearm] proficiency. In fact an upgraded [pikeman] with ability to throw [better]."
See how that works?
That simile isn't correct. It's your opinion that "MP is about as much of a ranged centered class as Legionnaire is." and i did not agreed with that.
Also look how i can:
"[Chosen Marksman] is not range-centered class. He has armor. He has [power strike] skill. He has increased [one-handed] proficiency. In fact an upgraded [sharpshooter] with ability to shoot [better]."

(19-05-2017, 07:21 AM)PioPio Wrote:
(19-05-2017, 06:08 AM)Slugbath Wrote: Minimum power strike of 7 for the Pikeman heroes.
You have my upvote
That's pretty reasonable.

It looks more like you know that MP is overpowered, you enjoying playing it and don't want to change anything.
And i don't really see what other arguments do you need. In fact, if my assumption from above is correct, there's no point in arguing any more(or even wasn't needed), and seems like nothing is going to be changed anyway. There's a lot of unbalanced things going in this mod for years. People just used to it, like the creator of this thread is used to legendary helmet which cost like personal crafted item and gave most possible armor for the class. Actually, what else could attract attention of the player to this class, while on other hand you can get "versatile" jack of all trades, master of throwing.

With regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would Halberdiers get stuff at marketplace ? - by Narvad - 19-05-2017, 02:10 PM