Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Would Halberdiers get stuff at marketplace ?
(18-05-2017, 10:16 PM)JustEvil Wrote: You do realise your old helmet got buffed, and you can sell it for cash or other skirm helms

Well,  it has far better stats atm ... but I'm not really sure I'll manage to find someone to trade that "400k legendary" for a Thanos Legacy (maybe someone will accept if I give extra nem flowers ... Big Grin)

Also, I said that there were some unbalanced things about MP/Halb heroes ... I was thinking about having at least 200 in polearms, and maybe being better with 1 handed weapons ... (to match the shield skill increase)
About some Hoplite shields that would be usable by Halberdiers ... I think It'd be something really nice, at least for cav mode (it would be better than the knightly kite shield).

About the marketplace thing, I was just thinking about getting some good looking non-craftable helm/armor (~40 armor) to look like a "real" defender of Swadia. (by "real" I mean I didn't know about oriental halberdiers Big Grin)
Crafted helmets doesn't cost that much ... but I don't know any which looks good with hospitaller mail ...

Anyway ... If I manage to get something that looks good on my character ... I'm going to play this again ... but atm, I'm quite poor ... I only have 1,5m and no (good looking) usable helmet  Sad ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would Halberdiers get stuff at marketplace ? - by Jean Badou - 19-05-2017, 04:52 PM