Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1 swing - 2 hits? Collision of melee hits.
I know it's possible to hit at once horse & rider(even without killing any of them), but what about hitting two bots with one melee swing?

This feature could make melee classes more confident in taking physical space near barricades/shielder, not to mention the increased quality of an open field fight.
But i guess it's under game-engine restrictions.
Heard it will be better in neverlord...

PS Checked 25 pages here, didn't found anything similar.
vanilla m&b had a mod with this feature: revenge of the berserk. It uses the WSE to do this tough
(27-05-2017, 05:39 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: vanilla m&b had a mod with this feature: revenge of the berserk. It uses the WSE to do this tough
This

It would take a rewrite of a lot of the mod to make it work in WSE to allow this feature. In other words, it's not happening until bannerlord.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
While WSE is very interesting, there are a few reasons for us not to use it.
1. It is a community developed project whose developer could disappear. If it stops getting updated and Warband updates, we might get stuck on an old version like we did years ago.
2. To use it on the servers, we need full control of the servers. This is not a problem for EU or NA but we do not have control of the Warband executable on the AU servers.
3. Some of the best features would need to have WSE run on the client - not only the server. This would mean creating our own launcher with WSE bundled and could complicate things a bit for Steam users. This is not necessarily a reason not to use WSE - it is more of a caveat.

A new developer did take over the project and Taleworlds has not released an update that broke WSE in some time (the Invasion mode update did not break it) so that might not be worth much worry. The server control would probably be the biggest problem. I don't want different regions having different feature sets. Maybe we could convince the host to upload an unofficial community "hack" which enables a bunch of functionality to their servers for us but it seems unlikely.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...