Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I'm leaving
I played this mod since 2013. I met many wonderful people, I had a good time playing and trading with them. But that's my end. (  Fara, you don't have to give me my Plate Over Leather, maybe on Bannerlord, who knows Big Grin )  
This mod is great but I don't feel fun playing it anymore. Maybe when there will be another level of difficulty harder than Ragnarok, i will return. If not, we will meet again on Bannerlord or maybe sometimes on other mods. I want to thank you all for everything and if someone want talk with me, add me on steam Smile 
All my stuff is in BoS hands but if someone really need something from my craftable things and i know him, maybe he will get it Big Grin

Regards
I am doing bad good models nothing trades memes Idk

Legendary Loots:

05.05.18 - Dragon Halberd
16.05.18 - Tower Shield
24.02.19 - Ragnar's Wrath
damnSad
So many people leave nord invasion, maybe, i need too. I remember you as good halberdier. Good luck in life.
Dark Gothic Plate 07.08.2016 King Ragnar
Phoenix Shield 14.09.2016 Field Marshall Roghvatr
Studded Gauntlets 12.02.2017 Nord Prince
Dragon Bolts 30.02.2018 Dvergar Ballistaman
Zephyr 31.02.2018 Odin

Good luck in life :p
"Live long, and pawspurr"
You would be a great Peltast or Marauder :/
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
rilv :* ill buy u a PoL for real money!
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(29-05-2017, 09:21 PM)PioPio Wrote: You would be a great Peltast or Marauder :/

You mean this poor and usless classes? Big Grin

Legendary Loots:

16.05.18 - Tower Shield
Fuck it. I'm going AFG for now too. This mod was a lot of fun. I had a good time playing it and meeting new people, but it became boring. As many people said today, some changes that community wanted weren't even talked about officialy (like kiting). Real curency trading made wealth not special and not worth to grind. I hope that people that are still playing it have fun and I hope some of you'll be up to play some other games with your old pals.
Cya [Image: Geralt]

P.S. I'll still do some trades and kite with kaczka sometimes
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
(29-05-2017, 10:02 PM)PioPio Wrote: Fuck it. I'm going AFG for now too. This mod was a lot of fun. I had a good time playing it and meeting new people, but it became boring. As many people said today, some changes that community wanted weren't even talked about officialy (like kiting). Real curency trading made wealth not special and not worth to grind. I hope that people that are still playing it have fun and I hope some of you'll be up to play some other games with your old pals.
Cya [Image: Geralt]

P.S. I'll still do some trades and kite with kaczka sometimes

You would be a great Halberdier :/

Legendary Loots:

16.05.18 - Tower Shield
May the jorm always be remembered... You are still one of the 1st to see it's potential....

Best of luck in whatever you plan on doing.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|