Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Taking a break
Hello dear nordinvasion players, since it seems to be the new trend to make a quitting thread, imma do just that. But as alot of you most likely now, i havent been all that active lately, truth is i love this mod, alot of you may know me as perhaps the rudest admin in the mod, but i also hope alot of you see me as atleast being kinda fair. But i have not enjoyed admining so much these last 6 months, reports used to be so simple, a few people breaking the rules, a few leechers, some cursewords here and there, that was fine, but alot of the current reports seems to be players just not thinking for themselves, ive been reported a couple of times for doing my admin duties, and i would be fine with that, if it wasnt because the people who reported me where people who got kicked, for not obeying the rules. the way alot of people talk to admins have also changed, from being atleast civil, to sometimes being downright rude. When i started in nordinvasion, the mod was completely different, alot harder than it is today, the game would break if there were too many barricades, tomes would only resurrect people who had just died, infantry were needed, not because the nords were that much tougher, but because people generally had shit armor, transitional armor were literally top notch, i am absolutely fine with the diversity we have in items, in fact i believe this is what is so great about persistent mods, that you can keep and work towards better gear, both statwise and cosmetic, but i sadly believe i have partially failed in trying to help the mod, i have been an admin for quite a long time now, and have seen dev shifts a few times, and i believe we are currently very lucky to have kip actively working for this mod, but i have also noticed some changes that i wont get into way too much detail here, that have made me rethink what im doing here.

as most of you know, the rule about money trading got rewoked, i used this to buy the only item i ever REALLY wanted in the mod, but all the other stuff in the trade i gave away, do i regret doing it, perhaps, would i do it again? absolutely not, have i crashed the market with the items i bought? not at all, since i gave them to my house rather than to a single person, i were one of the admins who i believe, voiced the largest complaint against the removal of the rule, i tracked down multiple people trading irl money before the rule was rewoked, most of them didnt get any warnings or anything, because we couldnt ban on the assumption they did something wrong, i have spent many evenings discussing this with both The_Irish_Eagle and Kip, and were soundly beaten each time since my arguements were not good enough, which is also why i wont sell any of the items i currently own.

i am not gonna leave this mod entirely, you may see me ingame on occasion, but atleast now its official, i am sorry if you feel like ive failed you as an admin of this community, but atleast i think ive done my part in trying to move this mod forward

See you on the battlefield, if nothing else i will most likely still hang around teamspeak most of the time
Another one to bite the dust. Good luck tjavipoo
Biceps too small
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Rowan will be waiting : )
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

Thanks for all the work done man, over all these years. Like I said to Winter yesterday: do not overly worry about what other ppl say, there will always be ones who like what you do while also some others in the contrary. GJ and GL, hoping to see you from time to time...
Sad to see you leaving, but maybe you are around at CC Events. Seems like the mod is really dieing now Sad
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Soo many ppl left mod in last 24 hours :/
Someone should create vote if mod should be closed.

Bye mate.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
I vote NAY Big Grin
Have a good one Tjav :3. See you later Wink.
Gur