Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

shop partner thing | friends trading
Well from this | http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=61316

"This rewrite is already underway and will allow for features such as the long-desired "unified inventory" across all the characters on your account. It is still too early for an ETA on either of these projects but we are looking forward to releasing them!" - Kip/dev team

Good to see it coming at last! but from someone that is been with shop partner from June 12th, 2015 lol... 

Harder - Can we get this somehow just the 1 login that has all the id's/heros but we still can only use the id's/heros we have made. - And no I'm not asking to use the same stuff at the same time.

Easier - So what I'm asking is an easier way you can trade with friends I guess like even if it's auto opens/accepts that would be nice.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(31-05-2017, 04:22 PM)Woody Wrote: Harder - Can we get this somehow just the 1 login that has all the id's/heros but we still can only use the id's/heros we have made. - And no I'm not asking to use the same stuff at the same time.

What?

Assuming you mean some way to share stuff easily between two people: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...#pid266353
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(31-05-2017, 06:20 PM)Malong Wrote:
(31-05-2017, 04:22 PM)Woody Wrote: Harder - Can we get this somehow just the 1 login that has all the id's/heros but we still can only use the id's/heros we have made. - And no I'm not asking to use the same stuff at the same time.

What?

Assuming you mean some way to share stuff easily between two people: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...#pid266353
Well eg if i logon i would see my heros and other peoples all in tabs i guess so Woody's ID's || Monster's ID's etc.

Dont think it is hard to under stand but i do think that one will be hard to implement vs how much people would use it.

Just to give you a idea i atm have 7 differnt accounts me vlka bank and 5 other people.

(31-05-2017, 11:19 PM)Woody Wrote:
(31-05-2017, 06:20 PM)Malong Wrote:

What?

Well eg if i logon i would see my heros and other peoples all in tabs i guess so Woody's ID's || Monster's ID's etc.

Dont think it is hard to under stand but i do think that one will be hard to implement vs how much people would use it.

Just to give you a idea i atm have 7 differnt accounts me vlka bank and 5 other people.

It's hard to understand because it's barely English, has multiple redundancies, and is not directly related to the thread title.

"Is there a way to link a master account to other accounts and view the IDs of characters on the secondary account?" FTFY

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Bad bad Malong, Woody has dysgraphia, not that he's not trying...
(01-06-2017, 04:27 PM)Bobo Wrote: Bad bad Malong, Woody has dysgraphia, not that he's not trying...

When did I ever post anything about no effort? But anyway, it's the flippant attitude of the "it's not hard to understand" response.

Imagine if I typed "Can we get somehow just one character items other IDs, not for items, but logins." This meandering sentence says nothing. And if after someone asked me what I meant, I answered like above, people would give me just as much if not more grief.

(01-06-2017, 04:37 PM)Malong Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 04:27 PM)Bobo Wrote: Bad bad Malong, Woody has dysgraphia, not that he's not trying...

When did I ever post anything about no effort? But anyway, it's the flippant attitude of the "it's not hard to understand" response.

Imagine if I typed "Can we get somehow just one character items other IDs, not for items, but logins." This meandering sentence says nothing. And if after someone asked me what I meant, I answered like above, people would give me just as much if not more grief.

tbh... after reading it a few times, i had no idea what he was talking about hehe
I'm not sure I understand the request fully but maybe this will cover it.

I have a rough idea for an equipment lending system which will work similarly to the current trading system. It will either be included in the rewritten website or at some point after.

If you are asking for an easier way for people to access each other's accounts, I cannot see myself supporting a feature like that. I am very much against people sharing their passwords or having the ability to reach into someone's account and remove an item. So many disputes revolve around sharing items in an account that multiple people control.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(01-06-2017, 04:37 PM)Malong Wrote:

dyslexia - a general term for disorders that involve difficulty in learning to read or interpret words, letters, and other symbols, but that do not affect general intelligence.

I may put stuff out that 0 people can read it seems but to me it looks better than anyone else's or it looks the same.. so make it hard to tell what one of the 2 it is... It's something to do with the brain in the way it takes information and there is nothing I physically can do about it. Yes people with this can get better but that takes half a lifetime of what I'm doing here.

[Image: 7e216435e76de5a6bccf6f1eac511a53.png]

That's what I mean just about maybe I should have just made that pic if people don't understand me.