Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What is the best 1h for Legio?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dreaded War Pick
26.80%
26 26.80%
Excalibur
39.18%
38 39.18%
Halogis Torch
8.25%
8 8.25%
Ragnars Wrath/Wulfsbane
12.37%
12 12.37%
Swadias Wrath
2.06%
2 2.06%
Illustrious
7.22%
7 7.22%
Fang of Fenrir
3.09%
3 3.09%
Fell Edge
1.03%
1 1.03%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is the best 1h for Legio?
Hey would like to hear from you which is in your opinion the best 1h for a Legionnair, and please add a reason why you choose your favourite
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
picking up a rebellion from the ground obviously
DWP all the way, because pierce. And because I have one.
Where's Fire Blade?

DWP is best one-hander because damage.
Excalibur for normal/bots without armor(like entranced berserkers).

Other swords are "poor-man's excalibur" and their stats has minor difference.
Ragnar's Wrath : because i have one to sell Big Grin
no one here has used the Excalibur other than me for more than 1 wave rip

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(04-06-2017, 12:03 AM)Woody Wrote: no one here has used the Excalibur other than me for more than 1 wave rip
Suuure.
I gotta go with the torch. It may not be the fastest, but when you have to quickly put a beatdown on armoured bots without a chance of bouncing, it is by far the best.
(04-06-2017, 12:06 AM)Narvad Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 12:03 AM)Woody Wrote: no one here has used the Excalibur other than me for more than 1 wave rip
Suuure.

im 99% sure still only 2 in the game and the other one may as well be called afg. 

It's like mangler, etc most rare/newer things once dropped you get the "Ye that's good" from someone but until more drop or someone that's active that uses it alot. - Which I don't sorry leg + ping is not fun Tongue 

Not much people see Excalibur in game and even have a clue how good it is vs a blunt or pierce 1h on hard/rag or even boss. Ye you can get some idea from stats but in game, I can tell you dwp being 69 long and torch being 92 speed. Excalibur is the best for the other 99% of bots.

btw welcome to try it Soviet has not been used in over a week.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(04-06-2017, 05:06 AM)Woody Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 12:06 AM)Narvad Wrote:
Suuure.

im 99% sure still only 2 in the game and the other one may as well be called afg. 

It's like mangler, etc most rare/newer things once dropped you get the "Ye that's good" from someone but until more drop or someone that's active that uses it alot. - Which I don't sorry leg + ping is not fun Tongue 

Not much people see Excalibur in game and even have a clue how good it is vs a blunt or pierce 1h on hard/rag or even boss. Ye you can get some idea from stats but in game, I can tell you dwp being 69 long and torch being 92 speed. Excalibur is the best for the other 99% of bots.

btw welcome to try it Soviet has not been used in over a week.

The difference between for example Rebellion is not big to the Excalibur so I think the most people here have a idea how good the Excalibur is and Cut is still the worse damage form you can choose. Lets take the difference from the Mangler (yes I played many hours with it because I owned it) and the Naval Glaive, the Mangler is way better because of the pierce damage you are doing way more kills than if you slash on rag/hard with a Naval Glaive. The same thing will happen with Excalibur vs DWP in my opinion.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror