Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yew Longbow VS Sharpshooter bow
Sharpshooter:
Weight 
Difficulty 1
Speed Rating 81
Thrust Damage 34
Shoot Speed 55

Yew:
Weight 1
Difficulty 1
Speed Rating 79
Thrust Damage 35
Shoot Speed 54

Seeing this , is a sharpshooter really worth my money if I already have a yew? 
The sharpshooter is only 1 point faster, and the Yew only has 1 point more damage.
It says it's two points faster, I personally think they are equal and that you should look at it as a preference - Speed or Damage. If one saves you lots of gold, pick the cheaper one.
Knight Helm - 8th of April, 2017.
Ragnar's Wrath - 18th of April, 2017.
Studded Gauntlets - 20th of April, 2017.
Malice - 7th of June, 2018.
Gothic Greaves - 26th of June, 2020.
I honestly do not know what to look at. Speed rating or Shoot speed.

Speed rating 2 points, but shoot speed 1? What is the difference ? #noobquestion

Well since there is no real difference I'll keep my Yew then!
Speed rating is how fast you shoot each arrow individually. Shoot Speed is how fast the projectile speed is.
Knight Helm - 8th of April, 2017.
Ragnar's Wrath - 18th of April, 2017.
Studded Gauntlets - 20th of April, 2017.
Malice - 7th of June, 2018.
Gothic Greaves - 26th of June, 2020.
If you look up on the next tier bows(ebony vs king's will / fiendish vs hurricane / ullr's bane vs stag bow) you will notice that there's trade 2 damage - 3 speed rating. It means that developers of this game is thinking that it's pretty balances bows from each tier.

Now, if we take a look on Sharpshooter bow vs Yew bow, you will see that 1 damage is worth 2 speed rating(0,5 more than in the example above) . It means that from the point of balancing weapons and comparing them, Sharpshooter is slightly better. *From the point of developers view.

On practice although, there's little or no at all difference.

Higher shoot speed decreases your curve of arrow flight, making it easier to adjust shots for distant targets. Also somewhat decreases friction damage penalty for shooting, but in the extremely small amount.
Then again, 1 shoot speed doesn't noticeable at all.
When you'll get better bows(huntress and legendary ones - 65+ projectile speed) you will see how it's beneficial to have high shoot speed.

I would say - if you don't have hero class/shc/good helmet/wall barricade then stick up to Yew Longbow.
If you already own the Yew I see no point to change to SS-bow. The difference is very small. Personally, I prefer speed over dmg for the dps, but it's just personal. Like Narvad says: more powerful bows with high projectile speed are much more comfortable to aim, the projectile trajectory is much flatter which results you need less overhead correction.
The next better would be Ebony / Elmwood bow with 34 dmg / 88 speed / 56 missile speed so providing a lot of speed advantage. Along with Fiendish (37/88/65) it is the fastest in game. To get any stronger would cost damn lot of money.

Also keep in mind, it is cheaper to achieve higher damage with better arrows than with a better bow, so perhaps you might consider getting yourself new arrows rather... War arrows (+8) -> bronze arrows (+10) -> Elmwood / Ebony arrows (+12).
Thanks guys!