Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The cost of catching up (respec)
Ok, well - we all drink, but I drink alot, and often.  So on a regular nord invasion night I wanted to be a great sniper... I wasn't feeling the Commando path any more... so I invested 5 class points into archer.  The next day I came to my sense - I need to be a commando.  With that said at a max level of 42 I'm pretty sure I won't be able to max out my commando tree and thus respec...

With that said I was seeking opinions and options from other people that have respec - how'd you do it (without selling all your gear, and being naked for months... I won't say names.)  I'm currently level 32, and I can't seem to be able to pull in coins fast enough to maintain my level verse the cost to respec...

Tips?  Suggestions?  Comments?
... Well, hold the comments I just want tips damnit.

Yes I craft, yes I put assist exp into it - any other additional tips?
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Sell crafting materials. Play the market. Seems to be the way people make quick money these days.
You could always ask your House members to help you Wink
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I have the same issue. I put class points into archery as well. Not to be a great sniper or anything but simply because I thought it would help with throwing. It didn't or rather not as much as I hoped. So I am currently a sergeant/archer. I was going to respec but could never get past the gold sink required to respec. So right now I'm just putting up with it and just going to wait for the level cap to be raised since it will be later.

Besides you can use the archer thing later once you get commando. Unless you want it in cav then yeah I suppose respec will work.