Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Any ideas to entice new players to Nordinvasion?
I´m just waiting for Bannerlord. There are better grinding games than NI, so those take NIs spot for me. I like starting all over in this kind of games.
Everyone should play Native again imo. I'd really like to see some NI players getting smashed in Native lol

@Fara: Freitag 20:30 Uhr mal wieder Linebattle ja
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(10-07-2017, 09:37 PM)GrafBlade Wrote: Everyone should play Native again imo. I'd really like to see some NI players getting smashed in Native lol

@Fara: Freitag 20:30 Uhr mal wieder Linebattle ja

Ohhhhhh Blade Big Grin
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
(10-07-2017, 01:09 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: Just have fun with it a little more and let this turd die
When, you say turd... are you talking about the game, the mod or the Australian community?
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

(11-07-2017, 06:38 PM)Rowan Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 01:09 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote: Just have fun with it a little more and let this turd die
When, you say turd... are you talking about the game, the mod or the Australian community?

Why would I be talking about aussies. Clearly in the connotation of the sententence that statement was directed at the mod and game. You now are just trying to start something. I love the aussies and they're backwards spinning toilets.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(11-07-2017, 08:32 PM)Sharmastyle Wrote:
(11-07-2017, 06:38 PM)Rowan Wrote:

Why would I be talking about aussies. Clearly in the connotation of the sententence that statement was directed at the mod and game. You now are just trying to start something. I love the aussies and they're backwards spinning toilets.
It was supposed to be a joke Tongue
I am Australian
Legendary Loots:
Zephyr - 14/6/2016

Bring back kiting.
I'd support some change in maps to facilitate kitting. There are pretty few players active these days, it's difficult to compose a decent team sometimes. It is the holidays time, so it's the same every year, there's ll be more ppl playing in September, still...
hows kiting supposed to help get new players lol
if anything it'll turn them away because people want to kite alone
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
me and a couple of my friends got into the game by kiting with eachother as a little group of like 2-4, the game after a point is only fun with friends but it seems like you get rewarded the MOST with groups of 10+ which kinda sucks tbh since not many people want to play with randoms.

I feel like drop/mats for smaller groups should be increased
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy