Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Planetside 2 Allegiance
Don't tell anyone I told you so but , Mr.G plays on EU server (Woodman) and he plays for the super OP TR ! Kill him ! Big Grin
(01-01-2013, 06:39 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:Don't tell anyone I told you so but , Mr.G plays on EU server (Woodman) and he plays for the super OP TR ! Kill him ! Big Grin

I play with him at times (not often)

Go TB kill the infidels!
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
You guys suck! Dirty purple latex wearing Vanu scum! Loyalty Until Death, Strength In Unity!
"And it goes a little something like this..."
TERRAN REPUBLIC FOR THE WIN
Bloody alien sex worshippers
- Legendaries Found -
Wormbane - 30/12/2012
Twigs of Yggdrasil -11/01/2012
Dwarf Axe - 22/11/2016
Plated Over Leather - 24/11/2016
Gloves of Vidar - 24/02/2018
(02-01-2013, 03:25 PM)CookieMonster link Wrote:Bloody alien sex worshippers
How could we not??

NSFW MrG so don't click it or you will be fired!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(02-01-2013, 04:00 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:NSFW MrG so don't click it or you will be fired!

http://www.thecambodiaherald.com/images/...1.jpg]NSFW MrG so don't click it or you will be fired!

Is what the link is lol, and also don't you have to be payed to be fired!
(02-01-2013, 09:27 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote:You guys suck! Dirty purple latex wearing Vanu scum! Loyalty Until Death, Strength In Unity!

Hey!

The latex feels good on my skin Wink
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
(02-01-2013, 07:13 PM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote:[quote author=MrGuarnere link=topic=8542.msg70281#msg70281 date=1357118874]
You guys suck! Dirty purple latex wearing Vanu scum! Loyalty Until Death, Strength In Unity!

Hey!

[/quote]
Ya gimp.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(02-01-2013, 07:13 PM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote:[quote author=MrGuarnere link=topic=8542.msg70281#msg70281 date=1357118874]

Hey!

[/quote]

I know right ?

I tried TR and their weapons are OP , you don't need skills to be play as TR. Oh wait I get it, that's why those 2 joined TR ... Wink
(03-01-2013, 12:48 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:[quote author=Marlowe Biggs link=topic=8542.msg70397#msg70397 date=1357153985]
[quote author=MrGuarnere link=topic=8542.msg70281#msg70281 date=1357118874]

Hey!

[/quote]

I know right ?

I tried TR and their weapons are OP , you don't need skills to be play as TR. Oh wait I get it, that's why those 2 joined TR ... Wink
[/quote]

TR and OP weapons...are you serious?? Let me take you through a live of a Vanu soldier:

- Here is my super powerful, very accurate, "unlimited" bullet Orion that rips through anything and everything
- And when I press R button I see this flashing blue circle for about 2 seconds and then I have a full clip again (because thats normal)
- Then I will pull out my rocket launcher with 0 bullet drop and hit everything always
- Once I'm bored with that lets get into my Magrider. Is that a hill you say? No problem I can just glide over every surface and climb any hill. When I'm bored of that I'll just strafe my tank so rockets cant hit me
- When my tank is destroyed I'll just jump into my MAX suit because surely you dont expect me to fight like a normal soldier against infantry??! We need big robots to take them down and then we'll 1 hit kill them with our laser blob rocket thingies which are supposed to be anti-tank but they work just as well for anti-infantry

Now a life of a TR soldier:

- Just reverse everything that a Vanu soldier goes through.
"And it goes a little something like this..."