Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Idea for more fun on long term play
Once the rich don't have eg almost 300 zinc... then you can up the drop rate. Don't up the rate we have the mats already needed in game just they are stuck in peoples accounts 

People like me nka etc... have this problem atm. We have so much mats but we don't have any reason in selling them as well we don't need the gold or shitty loots/craftables.

If you want the mats/gold you have to loot something new or rare. This is not on new/"poor" people it's on the dev's more and really not much they can do now... ow wait
Legendary Boots Event ||  We can buy lvls for class - so I can just power lvl with cash/mats || etc... 

The idea's behind it are not hard to say just hard to make but if you want to fix the problem in a way that works well the aim should be.. The rich need something that the active player has or gets OR make something that the rich can make that's 20-40m in mats that's not op but worth it so that people that have 500m ish want to craft it also. - I would pay idk 40-50m pure if i could get all the stats of my hero's on 1 id [need all 16 heroes(12m) + 38m pure? = almost dev hero - 50m total]

[Image: 053428d01d5afe762e48f0b40d724479.jpg]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idea for more fun on long term play - by DR. - 07-08-2017, 06:58 AM
RE: Idea for more fun on long term play - by DR. - 17-08-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: Idea for more fun on long term play - by DR. - 20-08-2017, 04:17 AM
RE: Idea for more fun on long term play - by DR. - 23-08-2017, 03:06 AM
RE: Idea for more fun on long term play - by DR. - 25-08-2017, 07:02 AM