Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

incorrect authorization key
Everytime i try to join your server i get the error "incorrect authorization key".
I bought the game (over steam, but play it over the original client, because i loaded the demo^^) and so it should be no serial code problem.
Yesterday i could join the server and play on it...  :'(
Can you help?
Atlos - Longbowman and Alchemist
Hmm thats strange, it means the server is not able to retrieve your unique id (how we find out who you are!) Have you tried rejoining the server? just incase it couldnt find it once, otherwise it might be worth trying:

1. Go to start menu bar or my computer and search for folders and files *  rgl_config.txt  *    and only 1 should come up, if there are more then delete the rest.
2. Open  rgl_config.txt  and scroll down to "use secure connection = 1"
3. Set it to  "use secure connection = 0"  and save and close
4. Start your game

(http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=194448.0)

That seems to fix a lot of multiplayer problems, it fixed mine when i couldnt connect to servers, might be worth a try?
Didn't work Sad
I can join regular Warband servers, i reinstalled the mod too ...
Does anybody else have this problem?
Bioknight
I wonder if its the combination of purchasing on steam and playing on the retail version. Have you tried playing it on the steam version and seeing if that works? I'm guessing the game might not be properly registering your uid with the servers?
Gonna try it...but this should take a while, have to download the game via steam first..

EDIT: Great, steam servers are full, no download atm Sad
Probably skyrim. Just wait a bit and try again.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
DID IT!
But with my extreme internet connection it's going to take over 2 hours....Fu** 124 kb/s Big Grin