Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can't choose
Now, I'm different, at least personality wise, from the lot of you. I'm incredibly sarcastic and not very enthusiastic, yet affable; this nature of mine means that the front page of any House recruitment thread I see tends to be off-putting, with the whole "WE ARE THE CHOSEN DIVINE" or "BATHE IN THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES, JOIN US" shtick that everyone seems to have. Now, I'm going to ask a question. Are there people in these clans/guilds/houses whatever you want to call them that are like me, or am I the only one?
Captain_Stoogey
Why don't you just make a new house in which you will invite only sarcastic and unenthousiastic people? Wink
Not enthusiastic enough to start my own house, of course.
Captain_Stoogey
The Order of the Scarlet Blade isn't that enthusiastic, though the OP might lead you to believe otherwise. I considered, at one point, writing some long tale of why the Order was so awesome, but then I realized I am a shitty writer. I even gave up on writing rules so how's that for unenthusiastic?
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Having looked over yours a second time, it seems pretty chill and undramatic, down to the point, no fluffy, corny backstory or anything like that. That's my kind of style.
Captain_Stoogey
Ask yourself.. You wanna be part of the mob or the elite?

There are plenty of house that will just accept you and then you re in their house and that's it.

Or, you play with us, we help each other by trading crafting goods you need to advance instead of selling it to you normal price, we play together on teanspeak, work formations, positions, techniques and strategies. We re not too serious, but enough to go further and people specting us and being impresse with our teamwork.

Just hang with us one night, when we take easily on the knights with only 3 people without a cav to kite.

You wanna be a useful ally and kick ass, or be another number?

That says it all

I'm proud to have left my original house to join the Order of the Scarlet Blade
Aww, looks like you guys won me over already. I was expecting it to take longer to convince me, but I guess I caved. Hell, I'll send in an app.
Captain_Stoogey
Once you're in, let me know, we'll see how we can use or help you, depending on your level, class, and profession
(07-01-2012, 04:47 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Ask yourself.. You wanna be part of the mob or the elite?

There are plenty of house that will just accept you and then you re in their house and that's it.

Or, you play with us, we help each other by trading crafting goods you need to advance instead of selling it to you normal price, we play together on teanspeak, work formations, positions, techniques and strategies. We re not too serious, but enough to go further and people specting us and being impresse with our teamwork.

Just hang with us one night, when we take easily on the knights with only 3 people without a cav to kite.

You wanna be a useful ally and kick ass, or be another number?

That says it all

I'm proud to have left my original house to join the Order of the Scarlet Blade

oh you have a way with words if i wasnt already part of the house i would av foamed at the mouth and jumped eagerly to it  ;D
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder