Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can't acess the mod
Hi everyone! I've got a little problem, I bought the steam game (warband) today and downloaded the mod (NI) but somehow, warband isn't recognising the mod.. I enter the game in the NI profile but once I try to play it says the mod isn't compatible.. I've been searching for topics with this same problem but found none. Hope you guy's can help me!

thanks  Smile

Go on IRC and talk to one of the devs with a @ before their names.
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#nordinvasion
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
It's most likely because you have the latest version of Warband, 1.153 I think, which is not compatible with NI. Maybe someone here knows how to downgrade it.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(27-12-2012, 09:38 PM)camallets link Wrote: Hi everyone! I've got a little problem, I bought the steam game (warband) today and downloaded the mod (NI) but somehow, warband isn't recognising the mod.. I enter the game in the NI profile but once I try to play it says the mod isn't compatible.. I've been searching for topics with this same problem but found none. Hope you guy's can help me!

thanks  Smile

Most likely your mod folder does not match 100% with the sevrer mod folder; meaning your mod folder isn't named: "NordInvasion". check the mod folder spelling.
My NI works fine with 1.153 version of M&B so it can't be that.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
It works even better for me. Had to move NI from my old Warband to my new Warband folder because it crashed too much.
(27-12-2012, 10:07 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: [quote author=camallets link=topic=8482.msg69067#msg69067 date=1356644285]
Hi everyone! I've got a little problem, I bought the steam game (warband) today and downloaded the mod (NI) but somehow, warband isn't recognising the mod.. I enter the game in the NI profile but once I try to play it says the mod isn't compatible.. I've been searching for topics with this same problem but found none. Hope you guy's can help me!

thanks  Smile

Most likely your mod folder does not match 100% with the sevrer mod folder; meaning your mod folder isn't named: "NordInvasion". check the mod folder spelling.
My NI works fine with 1.153 version of M&B so it can't be that.
[/quote]

It worked! thanks Smile
Glad to see its fixed. When it doubt, patch the game
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Thanks Yuri, nice one.
"And it goes a little something like this..."