Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[NEW] House Crafting Thread! (Last Update 14/2/18)
Welcome to the House Crafting !
Special thanks to the original creator of this thread, Winter and Deer, Woody for continuing it. 

Can also use this list to craft -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...dit#gid=12

Defender

Attacker

Support

List for me to do as updates.
  • Add Pic's 
  • Add Spoiler's for lvl's
  • Add Stats
  • Clean it all up - done ish
  • Add who can use

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
"Special thanks to myself for continuing this thread"
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(10-09-2017, 11:23 AM)Disco Wrote: "Special thanks to myself for continuing this thread"

I would sound too full of my self that way

Splitter usable by everyone
buff malice D:
Steam
Looted:
Fiendish Bow 05.02.2017
Halogi's Torch 21.02.2018
Dark Gothic Greaves 22.03.2018
Mercy 03.05.2021
Rending Bolts 05.05.21
Brigadine Plated Red 16.05.21
Durendal 03.08.21
ItzZockiWTK Ullr´s bane
IrolltwentiesIt's a bow.
SovietI think it shoots arrows? not sure
(10-09-2017, 11:52 AM)Akcyn Wrote: Splitter usable by everyone

That would be a bug or the devs did not fully change it 

[Image: 437f7955bbe3fd16fb3d70125c2d73fe.png]

Quote from 1.5.0 "Splitter - Lock to Commando Hero" 

Yea you fucked your self on that one it will change now

The Splitter bug was already reported ages ago, nothing changed about it, so I wouldn't be too sure about that Tongue

Good Work Woody, Thank you.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Ether way I see I problem on the website and in game. I will wait to see what changes as I'm not sure my self what one is real.

bumps
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Battle Hardened Aurora Blade is 2500 XP.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Mm thx I guess but I think nka will be running that type of crafting.This be for just the normal stuff.

As I just gotta of of wisdom teeth taken out to day... I'm going to have alot of free time so may get around to fully upgrading this post.