Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Controversial idea, class limits to servers for the sake of fairness?
(18-09-2017, 12:06 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: In all seriousness removing wall cades is the only way I can see for devs to stop the "Worthlessness" of infantry
The devs are not the ones who set up the cades so there is no shielding or slashing and they can't stop anyone form just walling of with out removing them
Also a buff to infantry would mean I can open fight all the way to Ragnar and could probably solo Prince with melee and that is with out the best RG armor in game

I've solo'ed prince naked
ups fat cats came to the rescue to keep things as they are xD
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(18-09-2017, 06:43 AM)Sudoku_killer Wrote: ups fat cats came to the rescue to keep things as they are xD

Or, y'know, they just don't like the idea of people getting auto-kicked from the game if they join on the wrong class and are offering their own suggestions based on their own experiences...

This is pretty much the laziest and most worthless argument people throw around on these forums, please refrain from making it in the future.  Not a single person is even arguing to keep things as they are, just offering different methods of change.
Removing walls doesnt make any sense tbh its much easier for ranged then they dont have to search for a position where they can shoot they would just shoot over the shc
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(18-09-2017, 07:08 AM)Winter Wrote:
(18-09-2017, 06:43 AM)Sudoku_killer Wrote: ups fat cats came to the rescue to keep things as they are xD

Or, y'know, they just don't like the idea of people getting auto-kicked from the game if they join on the wrong class and are offering their own suggestions based on their own experiences...

This is pretty much the laziest and most worthless argument people throw around on these forums, please refrain from making it in the future.  Not a single person is even arguing to keep things as they are, just offering different methods of change.

What about arguments like these
(17-09-2017, 11:43 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote:
(17-09-2017, 11:21 PM)Disco Wrote: Remove all ranged classes from the game, problem solved.
(CONTROVERSIAL SUGGESTION)

Or, buff armour with 400+.

Problem solved.
Very creative , but you didnt comment these
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(18-09-2017, 07:52 AM)Sudoku_killer Wrote:

(17-09-2017, 11:21 PM)Disco Wrote: Remove all ranged classes from the game, problem solved.

Problem solved.
Even if Glenn and I were making some cheap jokes, we still never argued to keep things the same. I would like change and I'm sure Glenn does too.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(18-09-2017, 08:30 AM)Disco Wrote:
(18-09-2017, 07:52 AM)Sudoku_killer Wrote:

Problem solved.
Even if Glenn and I were making some cheap jokes, we still never argued to keep things the same. I would like change and I'm sure Glenn does too.

Haha yeah, true. I would like some changes aswell. Btw, I played NI for a few times again, looks like NI is not dead as people say it was. Could be me but played 5 runs, all runs we're atleast 1 hard server full and 5-10 players in other servers.
Gur

"Removing walls doesnt make any sense tbh its much easier for ranged then they dont have to search for a position where they can shoot they would just shoot over the shc" -Thunderstorm-
I thought people wanted Infantry to be more useful
From what I can tell wall cades removed shielders and slashers for most runs so remove them and people may go back to cading and shielding at the same time
Also as I said before I highly doubt that will happen
The devs can only help so much with a problem like this when the player base's main stratagy is to just sit behind cades and shoot. I remember before the player base started to decline when infantry would compete for top kills. What changed this is since the decline is more people have joined houses or enough money to buy walls and have found that its SAFER to play as a ranged character than a melee character which is true. Stay behind a cade and just left click for days. However I remember playing as an infantry and having more fun fighting nords on normal, hard and even rag than just sitting behind cades just left clicking and farming it without the fun. All I can really suggest is for more people to play as infantry to shield and slash and charge out when you can and fight the nords because as I said, the devs can only do so much with this issue if the player base itself doesnt play infantry. Play as infantry consistantly if you want to see a change and dont keep waiting for the devs to change something or blaming them for making infantry pointless when people have stopped playing infantry.

EDIT: As for the whole class limits I am going to have to say I am against the idea of forcebly removing players from a server because of their character choice or even character limitations
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Whenever I get on the server one third to half of the team is inf...

I personally only play jugg recently and enjoy it more than any ranged class.
Don't think the mod needs changing expect more armor variations.

Having new shields, swords and armors for inf will get people crafting and playing those classes again. Right now the mod is pretty stall.