Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buy level 52
I'd really like to try out different classes such as zwei or legio but I dont have the time and will to sit there and level a new char up to level 52.

Make it possible for people to buy level 52 for like 750k. Gold is not worth much nowadays anyway and that would at least get me back into trying new classes.
Yes please.
Gur

Soooo youd spend the 750k to get level 52 (and I assume the requiered melee/ranged exp to go with it) and then a further 750k to select the hero class? Thats 1.5 mill youd be using..
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(19-09-2017, 01:10 PM)DragonFire1 Wrote: Soooo youd spend the 750k to get level 52 (and I assume the requiered melee/ranged exp to go with it) and then a further 750k to select the hero class? Thats 1.5 mill youd be using..

well, yeah i reckon if you level to 52 the normal way you'd prob make around 750k.
idk, it was only my first thought that 750k would be fair but i dont mind lowering it.

If people cannot afford the 1.5m they have to level the normal way anyway. It's basically a shortcut for the old players.

Might as well cut the price by half for all donators from last year to encourage people donating.
Is this not why respec is a thing?
Also I in this I can just make a guy and pay 750k and be at level 52?
not really sure I like the sound of that
(19-09-2017, 01:10 PM)DragonFire1 Wrote: Soooo youd spend the 750k to get level 52 (and I assume the requiered melee/ranged exp to go with it) and then a further 750k to select the hero class? Thats 1.5 mill youd be using..

[Image: a16413de260f216b80de0427994d427b.jpg]

I support this functionality.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
no way , getting 52 is already too easy and ppl doing it on marketplace items which means economy not working well . implementing this feature would be the last nail to the coffin
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
How would it be the last nail to the coffin?

Edit: It would encourage people to play again. Try out different hero types. Atleast that is what I would do. Seems like other people think the same way.
Gur

(19-09-2017, 03:01 PM)Sudoku_killer Wrote: implementing this feature would be the last nail to the coffin

The coffin must have a big perimeter to fit yet another final nail (along with buying items for non-NI items/currency, and the 4 new heroes).
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(19-09-2017, 03:38 PM)Malong Wrote:
(19-09-2017, 03:01 PM)Sudoku_killer Wrote: implementing this feature would be the last nail to the coffin

The coffin must have a big perimeter to fit yet another final nail (along with buying items for non-NI items/currency, and the 4 new heroes).

ok maybe not the final but another one, why devs trying to make this mod too easy is beyond me
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX