Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website changes and other news.
(17-01-2013, 11:03 PM)Barristan link Wrote:House Crafting is now live with items to be made.

You go gurl!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Hold on a bit... the webcode is being annoying, house crafting has needs a bit more work.
(17-01-2013, 11:17 PM)Barristan link Wrote:Hold on a bit... the webcode is being annoying, house crafting has needs a bit more work.

Done.
(17-01-2013, 11:58 PM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote:[quote author=Barristan link=topic=8506.msg74052#msg74052 date=1358464662]
Hold on a bit... the webcode is being annoying, house crafting has needs a bit more work.

Done.
[/quote]

Take it to the bank!..banks..
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Nice! This will encourage Teamwork even more
Wusel @ Omnia
Can't decide which crafting profession I should take... D:

Thanks again for the work devs Smile
Striker strikes again.

(18-01-2013, 06:40 AM)Lost_Legend link Wrote:Nice! This will encourage Teamwork even more

I can already imagine how people will complain in house... "I gave so much mats, why is he the first one to get the best crafted weapons" etc... Tongue I also see people not contributing at all and gather all the mats required, and once they have everything and only once they have everything(not before), they give everything to the leader and ask for the craftable item he wants. So others contribute to get XP to reach that spot while he does nothing, and once it's "unlocked" , now there he comes for his own good. That's gonna be fun to watch Wink
You could get all the mats needed, and give the old boots, crooked sticks and bent swords to your house leader.
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
UPDATE:
  • Player house invites will now be charged out of the HOUSE BANK instead of the inviting users bank. Make sure your house has enough money!
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(21-01-2013, 02:16 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote:UPDATE:
  • Player house invites will now be charged out of the HOUSE BANK instead of the inviting users bank. Make sure your house has enough money!

Nice, I already like this!
Thank you very much for making this possible!
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier