Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website changes and other news.
I cant see any issues that a leader controls the hole crafting. The only problems i see are the new crafting recipes ( Chains, Processed wood and Construction tools).
The major idea is great to help new houses with these mats, but actually no one will pay much more than the basic mats used in the recipe and especially not  if you have tons of the basic mats at your character inventory. Instead they will ask other houses to craft it.
So people who wants to craft anything including these mats have to ask any leader of the houses who can actually craft the specific mat and there are only 4-6 leaders who can craft it (because of the different house profession). So every leader of a house will get 20 pms per day from different people to craft any of this recipes for them.
I dont think thats the hole idea, but i think this would happen with the actual plan.
One thing we've always done in Folly Company is to have an armory account that all of the house mats go through. In a sense, we've always done "house crafting." This way, there is an account that the leader, captain, and select few sgt.s have access to. Also, having a dummy account dedicated to this builds in some accountability, as the top brass of the house can always see the inventory of the house. I see no issue with having the leader crunch the mats by pulling them out of the house armory account as needed. This dummy account also has the added bonus of being active even if the leader is not online, allowing all house members to actively keep trading mats in to the central inventory. Keeping a separate account for house crafting is the best interim solution to some of these concerns, IMO.

Also, another good idea is to have the leader or captain state in the message of the day what the house is crafting toward, what the house needs, who will be getting the item, and what lvl the house is at. FC has done this from the start, and it saves people from feeling hurt or left out of house crafting. As the leader, I often ask what people need or would like crafted. When someone makes a request, it goes up on the MOTD along with what we need to finish crafting it. As long as this is all transparent, the house issues should be at a minimum.
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
(22-01-2013, 06:38 PM)Sir_Eldras link Wrote:One thing we've always done in Folly Company is to have an armory account that all of the house mats go through. In a sense, we've always done "house crafting." This way, there is an account that the leader, captain, and select few sgt.s have access to. Also, having a dummy account dedicated to this builds in some accountability, as the top brass of the house can always see the inventory of the house. I see no issue with having the leader crunch the mats by pulling them out of the house armory account as needed. This dummy account also has the added bonus of being active even if the leader is not online, allowing all house members to actively keep trading mats in to the central inventory. Keeping a separate account for house crafting is the best interim solution to some of these concerns, IMO.

Also, another good idea is to have the leader or captain state in the message of the day what the house is crafting toward, what the house needs, who will be getting the item, and what lvl the house is at. FC has done this from the start, and it saves people from feeling hurt or left out of house crafting. As the leader, I often ask what people need or would like crafted. When someone makes a request, it goes up on the MOTD along with what we need to finish crafting it. As long as this is all transparent, the house issues should be at a minimum.

But doesn't the character get bound to the person's account creating it, meaning the password is the same for all characters of that person?
Striker strikes again.

Could always buy a new CD-Key
Thank you devs!
Thank you Devs to improve the mod day by day, thank you donators to keep it running, thank you admins to keep it clean, thank you to the community for the features idea....

God, I love this mod.
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
Nice Work

Quote:But doesn't the character get bound to the person's account creating it, meaning the password is the same for all characters of that person?

Shhhhh... hehe. Yes, it does, but if you can't find the leader/capt./and a few sergeants trustworthy enough for this, you need a new house!  ;D
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
We are aware the website has a few issues atm with some pages missing. We are working on the site just now and all will be returned to normality presently.

It's all MrG's fault!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
In other news. Congratulations to Sphinx on becoming the new senior admin for North America.