Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Crafting!
Steel Spangenhelm head armor value is 50, weight is 3.8.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I'm getting impression that Defender levels: 10, 12 & 13 are missing in the list of recipes (post #2)...
It's in common, below or called support, but it's avaible in the third if i am not wrong.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
All of those Items are Common house crafting indeed. They are listed below the Support. First thing defender has of its own besides tools is at level 14.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Thanks for explanation guys.
Swadian Half Board Shield (usable by Sharpshooter)

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black][Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black][Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

overall a cool looking shield.. but compared to the Commando shield (Resilliance) its kind of low Health Based... maybe a little buff and this Shield is going to be used more often
Perfected Metal is 250 xp (increased from 175)
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
pls update here !!!!!!
Somethings broken, Enjoy Wink
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
mm I'm willing to take this over if any dev see this.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|