Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

legendary - really?
Always thought that this word mean something not common , something you can only hear about. In NI we have legendary items but  are they really LEGENDARY?
Firstly they not so great as the name suggests , even with full legendary stuff you still can die from one hit by many nord bots .
Secondly  they too common  , so common people on the servers dont even wanna pick them up  
SO I would appeal to make legendary great again  or  OR  , OORR.  scrap legendaries  and Make  it all craftable . so not pure stupid luck decides about how good stuff you got, but  something more foreseeable something more just
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Go read half a dozen other threads that dev's have been talking about this in the past 6 months
(01-10-2017, 08:07 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Go read half a dozen other threads that dev's have been talking about this in the past 6 months

half a dozen other threads where he posted as well  Big Grin. get rekt by baron
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Legendaries are better than any craftables but nothing makes you invincible. And nothing should. That would be incredibly boring, wouldn't it?
I don't think there's any problem with items in game being the top tier, whatever is the name for them.
So I understand it is the name you dislike. We might rename them to "lootables" or something but does it really matter.

PS. there are the devs items, ofc. Wink
No ,of course it's not my intention to see invincible players in the servers , but if we stick with these idea of "legendaries" , this stuff should let you withstand more than one slap from some berseker , and definitely not to be so common . In short , make it better and really rare.
Personally I would be for making all stuff craftable and maybe creating some sort of special dropable ingredients fe. magical ore which could be applied to armor or weapon to increase its stats.
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Sigh I don't know what gear your using but on my RG with Full Plate and Knight Helm only wave 12 boss and Ragnar can one hit me
I can also take a full blow from Prince and still be alive
And that's not even with the best RG gear in game
So whats wrong?