Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tales of Charity_Bot - A life for the Community
Hello again Folks!

Let me introduce you to my second project the "Charity-Bot"

The idea came to mind when creating a 2nd char to store the contributions for the first project:
"Free Stuff for Newbies", not to mix it up with my own inventory.
I thought: "Why not actually let it live?!" So more and more thoughts came up what to do with it
and here is the result:

Charity_Bot will live exclusively for the NI-Community. What does that mean? It means that all the
loot will go to YOU. I will level this char up to 39, as to let it be possible to participate at any run.
Edit: I realized, that to make him participate at Ragnarok Runs he has to be level 39, so I will actually
level him up to that.
You can make him hero with your assist xp. After that, all assist xp will be transferred into gold and
go back to YOU as well. I have made him Armorsmith and he will use all looted crafting mats to create
armor, which, you guess it, will also come back to YOU. All mats that he can't use will go to the AH
and be sold, creating more gold, which, yeah you guess it again...!Smile
In the meantime you decide how Charity_Bot looks and how powerful he will get. Have things you don't
need anymore? - Give it to Charity_Bot!Smile - Tell him to wear/use it or to sell it. The profit will go...yes
exactly!

More details:
After level 39, Charity_Bot will run once a day. Every second week on Sunday it will be "Charity Day". Then the result
of all runs will be given away. Of course, YOU decide how. Post here about who you think should receive the pot and why.
You can suggest a player in the first week. The second week is the polling period in which you can vote for the suggested
players.
Note: You cannot suggest yourself! Charity should be given to those who were helpful and kind, who rescued
a team from wiping, or shielded well, healed well or killed well in general. Anything that was considered to be
extremely helpful for the team. If YOU can't agree on someone, everything will stay in the pot until next week.
Edit: This means, if 2 or more people have the same number of votes in the poll.
The amount and content of the givaway (Charity Award) will be mentioned in the Charity Award Thread to make this transparent.
All loot will be included, as well as all contributions collected, except those specifically given on purpose to make them
subject of my own choice.

I will not mix any stuff of Charity_Bot with my own inventory. Everything Charity_Bot is and has, remains property of YOU!Smile

Rules:
1. You cannot suggest yourself
2. A suggestion shall be posted in the polling thread, including the following: Player Name, Reason for the suggestion
3. No scamming, no offers of gold or other valuables to me or anyone else to influence votes or preferences for a
    certain player. If it gets to my ears, the player and his/her "supporters" will be out.
4. The suggestion -and polling period is two weeks and ends Sundays at 18:59 CET. Depending on my availability,
    results will be postet here and I will try to contact the voted recipient of the reward for 24h, following the publication time.
5. If there aren't any suggestions posted until the respective Sunday, 18:59 CET of each period, the award will go to a player
    of one of the runs, Charity_Bot participated in, during the suggestion period. In this case I will choose someone or ask
    someone directly to do it for me.
6. If the winner of the award cannot be contacted and doesn't contact me within 7 days following the Sunday he has been
    awarded, the price money will either stay in pot for next week or will be used for equipment upgrades and other things,
    Charity_Bot needs to be more efficient.
7. If there is anything else I cannot yet think of, these rules are subject to further additions and may not yet be complete.

Contributions for use and givaway:
Krex - 350k+Gold, Sharpshooter Bow, Bear Armor, Bear Gauntlets, Open Trooper Helmet, 1xWoG, 1xBronze Arrowhead
(open to use and givaway at my choice)
Divine - 500k Gold (for my work), Knight's Sword, Platform, Heavy Bear Boots, Swadian Boots
Bobo - 100k Gold (open to use and givaway at my choice), 750k Gold (for equipment upgrades)
Rain - 100k Gold (open to use and givaway at my choice)
Leggy - 205280 Gold, 1x Small Lump of Lead
Rezev - 200k Gold (open to use and givaway at my choice)

Polling Results:
Do you want Charity_Bot to participate in Cav battles as well?
Days of polling: 3 , Number of Votes: 5
Yes: 0% , No: 20% , Maybe later when he has the gear for it: 80%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How much of the gold that Charity_Bot accumulates shall be used to pay for the hero class?
Days of polling: 5 , Number of Votes: 6
100%: 66.67% , 75%: 0% , 50%: 0% , 25%: 0% , He doesn't need to be hero...just let him give away all.: 33.33% ,
Make him a Hybrid instead until further notice. He can later get a respec: 0%
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which heroclass do you choose for Charity_Bot?
Days of polling: 6 , Number of Votes: 13
Warden: 46,15% , Ranger: 7,69% , Sentinel 30,77% , Sentry: 15,38%

After the publication of any polling result, the respective polling thread will be deleted, to avoid spamming the forum!

Give me some feedback about this, excluding cynicism as far as possible, including your suggestions about the
project. It's all welcome!Smile

Kind Regards

Green_Dragon
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
So..... "gear up this character, I'll play him for one run a day, and at the end of the week I'll do a giveaway from his inventory to a community voted recipient" pretty much sums this up? I just want to make sure I've understood correctly.
(03-10-2017, 03:40 PM)Winter Wrote: So..... "gear up this character, I'll play him for one run a day, and at the end of the week I'll do a giveaway from his inventory to a community voted recipient" pretty much sums this up?  I just want to make sure I've understood correctly.

All the inventory, yes, except for what he's wearing/using at the moment. But also that can be given away.
The bot will have some gear at lvl 32 which will be the "iron" reserve. But that has been given to him by me
and nobody else. Everything else is up to the community. They decide about it, not me.

I'm thinking about a poll here that closes every Sunday, but I'm completely open about it. Smile
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
What class
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(03-10-2017, 06:00 PM)Coconut Wrote: What class

Archer. The hero class is up to all. Maybe a poll for it here as well.

Charity_Bot has now reached Level 18 and is Longbowman now! - Thanks to? - Yeah! You all of course!Smile

14 Levels to go until this gets started!
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Coco will spent Hurricane Bow and Zephyr
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(03-10-2017, 06:43 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Coco will spent Hurricane Bow and Zephyr

Are you kidding me...? O_O Big Grin  - Ohh my god! WOW! These items will be locked then and remain yours.
Charity_Bot will use them for the good of all. They will not be given away. Way too valuable! You can take
them back at any time!

Legendary loot however will be included and given away...

Thanks so much Coco and Thunderstorm! You are carrying this further than I dreamed!Smile
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
lol I don't own those
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Yeah it was Ullrs Bane and Zephyr sry
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
I was just wondering what class, I don't own any spare archer stuffs. In fact I just sold my wormbane 3 days ago  Sad
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy