Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Southern Chidean Knights [EU]
Let's hope I don't ruin everything. Big Grin
The above post is Dicey.
Good luck! Smile
First order of business- I posted an announcement on the Steam group about taking attendance, to see who is still active and what players have left NI/SCK. In a few days I'll likely ask the people who haven't responded outright. I've also asked Striker to add a bit about TS to the first post regarding joining it if you're able, as that'll help teamwork and the like, and in general, having someone to talk to while playing can be awesome at times.

Since I'm a Captain, I can now invite people as well, so I'll also be accepting new members.
The only requirement is that you heed the NI rules and all that stuff, which should be sensible enough. A mic and ability to join the TS would be appreciated. And that you can read this. Tongue
The above post is Dicey.
Please consult with your opponent and agree on a time suitable to both teams for the match on Sunday and let me know ASAP. Please also send me an equipment list ASAP.

Many thanks and good luck!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Could I join this house?
(29-06-2013, 05:00 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Please consult with your opponent and agree on a time suitable to both teams for the match on Sunday and let me know ASAP. Please also send me an equipment list ASAP.

Many thanks and good luck!

Will do, thanks.

(29-06-2013, 06:35 PM)paddy link Wrote:Could I join this house?

Fill out the application form on the first page and post it here.
Striker strikes again.

This thing still alive?  :o
goldradir pls
You joining the house tourney match this Saturday Golradir? Big Grin
Striker strikes again.

Btw I would love to help you guys out but I'm busy this weekend