Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Easy Mode for beginners/ Some type of game-induced tutorial
Alright, I know I haven't gotten on in a while, but I got on today and there was about 10 redshirts on.
They couldn't handle the first wave. They all died. With an average of 60 ping.
So, I think that normal is exactly what it is; normal.
However, easy mode would attract a lot more people into the mod because the first couple of levels are too hard for some beginners and it drives them away.
The only downside to this is having to pay more money for more servers and having to make easier NPC's.
But, if it attracts players, it attracts donations, no?  Wink
Going to donate tonight just because you guys are so awesome. Thank you for everything you've ever done. Ever.
-Terath, the Swadian Commander of Terath the Swadian Commander (too redundant! my signature is way too redundant!)
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
+1 Can be very annoying with too many redshirts on a server.
If this should be ''Accepted'', it should be made for level 10 maximum.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(30-12-2012, 11:06 AM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: If this should be ''Accepted'', it should be made for level 10 maximum.
+1 as well, else all people on Level 52 or whatever could do it easily..
But not, if you weren´t able to loot something on EasyMode Tongue
+1

Make it so that the bare minimum level for normal mode is tier 2 of any level (heavy inf, longbowman, etc
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
^Nah, we dun need an EU_5_MaxLvl20 server over here tmm.
Leveling is actually not that hard, 3 days maximum and ure over tier 2 anyway.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(30-12-2012, 01:51 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: ^Nah, we dun need an EU_5_MaxLvl20 server over here tmm.
Leveling is actually not that hard, 3 days maximum and ure over tier 2 anyway.
Yes but if you have Easy Mode it would take a week. (And there is no place for leeching)
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
But you can get to level 10 with one successful prince run  ;D

Of course, you do need a great group of players to carry the team.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I agree, it's quite boring to be sitting there as a red shirt wanting  to play the game but yet told to stay back and just stand there and ... not play the game. There should be a Lv10 cap with an Easy mode that nobody over Lv10 can be in.
Perhaps something like this is in the pipe...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus