Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
(12-10-2017, 06:17 AM)Custodian Wrote: I propose to forbid entry to the game after 9 waves. Because most "freeloaders" sit through the NI Server Sheet and in time is determined approximately when there will be a 9-12 wave. This increases the number of bots coming out on subsequent waves and complicates the game for those who have shown proper efforts in the passage with a 1-12 wave.

"Я предлагаю запретить вход в игру после 9 волны. Потому что большинство "халявщиков" сидят через НИ Сервер Лист  и по времени определяют приблизительно когда будет 9-12 волна. Тем самым увеличивают количество ботов выходимых на последующих волнах и усложняя игру тем, кто проявлял должные усилия в проходе с 1-12 волну"

I completely agree. it's totally shit when you try and go solo (or with 1-2 friends) 1-12 wave, and on the 13th comes a crowd of "freeloader"/"sponger"/"parasite".
This is very irritating and enrages. all desire to play disappears!!!!

Personally it seems to me that you need to enter a limit of 52 lvl or Tier 3 horsemen for the cavalry.
Because when there is a crowd of beginners on a pony or without a horse, it's a mockery. They do not understand what to do and often become the cause of defeat in the game.
P.S. i'm sorry for my bad english.
     My Shop    My Steam

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions thread 2017 - by Akanamah - 12-10-2017, 06:38 AM