Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
(12-10-2017, 07:46 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 06:46 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Like I have mentioned in my own thread; I would like to see an alternative character mode to be added.
This character is entirely prohibited to trading, other then your own characters, and the access to the Auction Hall.
With the suggestion of Winter earlier in this thread about making crafting recipes contain 10x more the materials needed then before seems like a great idea. It can be very frustrating to complete multiple runs and not receive a single "good" drop. Winter is also right about the tediousness of crafting the higher tier stuff. At the moment it usually takes up to 5, sometimes even 6, different crafting professions to complete a crafting project. Simplifying the recipes will set players with clearer goals of their projects and not leave any surprises (IE: an extra 100k to spend on miscellaneous materials). These two suggestions will obviously greatly benefit the new started "legacy mode" account.

Seeing a lot of players have reached the end tier of the game, where they can do nothing else then to basically collect stuff; why not bring back collectible drops. It's fun to walk around in items that have literally no protection at all, but the fun of collecting them is fun.

I do agree with a higher tier craftable again, as well as the xbowman idea Winter stated. Defender as a lengendary is very cool for Juggernaut as it fills that spot very well but there is no near unattainable craftable in the game now. Something that is the ultimate grind for end game. That was Imperial and Defender before. Now that they're taken away something would be cool to fill that spot on the highest of craftables since the highest we have is the halfplate/h trans tier...

I've been thinking about making some highest-tier craftable armours to fill the gaps. I wouldn't say they'd be in the next update but they're definitely on my mind.

edit: about mats. There is no feasible way to blanket-upgrade all of the drop chances for mats without fucking something up (as in you can, but it'll always cause more things that you'll have to fix). I'll continue to look at mats over time but all I can assure is that I will continue to keep a close eye on mats' drop chances.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions thread 2017 - by Terath - 12-10-2017, 08:55 AM